Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any good MMO suggestions?
1 2 3
I have already downloaded a few, Flyff, Mabinogi, and Atlantica Online, but I feel like I need moooooore. lol

So, any good MMOs you guys would suggest? I'm hoping for some action/adventure games. Not really interested in browser based ones, though.
I have already downloaded a few, Flyff, Mabinogi, and Atlantica Online, but I feel like I need moooooore. lol

So, any good MMOs you guys would suggest? I'm hoping for some action/adventure games. Not really interested in browser based ones, though.
lightningflash_static_by_seepranne-d7hmlbp.png
bump
bump
Dragon Nest is one of my faves. It depends on what you're into I guess! Dragon Nest has gorgeous graphics and a really good combat system. It's actually fun as opposed to grind based XD

Also, Mabinogi! I love Mabi. It's so unique
Dragon Nest is one of my faves. It depends on what you're into I guess! Dragon Nest has gorgeous graphics and a really good combat system. It's actually fun as opposed to grind based XD

Also, Mabinogi! I love Mabi. It's so unique
Wildstar has free to play open beta until the 18th of this Month if you want to give it a try. I'm quite taken with the art and character designs.
Wildstar has free to play open beta until the 18th of this Month if you want to give it a try. I'm quite taken with the art and character designs.
tumblr_n9qbytLS1Q1qh8fino1_500.png
Subs don't work. Please ping for attention~ - Chickens for Clucker
Cybermon isn't really much of an MMO and it is browser-based but I do like it a lot. It's kinda like digimon.
I like Rise of Mythos too, but it is also browser based.
Everything else I could suggest has already been suggested.
Cybermon isn't really much of an MMO and it is browser-based but I do like it a lot. It's kinda like digimon.
I like Rise of Mythos too, but it is also browser based.
Everything else I could suggest has already been suggested.
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
If youre willing to put up with hours of installing (and if youre a fan of RPGs), I could suggest Tera. This game is huge but in my opinion worth the time it takes before you can play it.
If youre willing to put up with hours of installing (and if youre a fan of RPGs), I could suggest Tera. This game is huge but in my opinion worth the time it takes before you can play it.
@chespin I'll have to download that! I was thinking about it, but got busy doing other things, like starting Mabi. lol It is an interesting game! It's so different, with focusing on skills (I chose Tailoring, I love making clothes).

@mathimathi I actually started downloading Tera last night! haha it's taking a while because I went ahead and let Star Wars: The Old Republic download first, but it's getting there!
@chespin I'll have to download that! I was thinking about it, but got busy doing other things, like starting Mabi. lol It is an interesting game! It's so different, with focusing on skills (I chose Tailoring, I love making clothes).

@mathimathi I actually started downloading Tera last night! haha it's taking a while because I went ahead and let Star Wars: The Old Republic download first, but it's getting there!
SWTOR is definitely the best so far in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of MMOs since I tend to get bored with them after about a week, but I was practically addicted to this game for a full year before I moved on to something else. Curse you BioWare and your life stealing ways! [img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/CURSES+No+problem+_28eef5821daea0a5ae15c698d65bafb0.gif[/img]
SWTOR is definitely the best so far in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of MMOs since I tend to get bored with them after about a week, but I was practically addicted to this game for a full year before I moved on to something else.

Curse you BioWare and your life stealing ways!
CURSES+No+problem+_28eef5821daea0a5ae15c698d65bafb0.gif
8q3PaKZ.png
I really love World of Warcraft if you are willing to pay the monthly fee. Plus, if you make enough in game money, you can just trade that to someone you trust and they get game time for you. That is how I get all of my game time lol. Diablo 3 is also really fun if you want an actiony game. If you love getting loot and gear diablo 3 is the way to go. It's not really an mmorpg though, but you can play with others.
I really love World of Warcraft if you are willing to pay the monthly fee. Plus, if you make enough in game money, you can just trade that to someone you trust and they get game time for you. That is how I get all of my game time lol. Diablo 3 is also really fun if you want an actiony game. If you love getting loot and gear diablo 3 is the way to go. It's not really an mmorpg though, but you can play with others.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
Like above poster says, there's always the good ol' World of Warcraft. It's free to play up to level 20 and best thing is it prioritizes downloading lower level zones first so you can start playing at less than 25% downloaded while the rest continues in the background.

If you then decide to go past the first 20 levels and start paying the subscription fee, it's only $15 a month which equates to something like 50 cents a day. The same as walking down to your local arcade and popping two quarters into a machine. :p
Like above poster says, there's always the good ol' World of Warcraft. It's free to play up to level 20 and best thing is it prioritizes downloading lower level zones first so you can start playing at less than 25% downloaded while the rest continues in the background.

If you then decide to go past the first 20 levels and start paying the subscription fee, it's only $15 a month which equates to something like 50 cents a day. The same as walking down to your local arcade and popping two quarters into a machine. :p
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
1 2 3