Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiars
I used my sand dollars to get the water Sprite Familiar but I can not get it to attach to my Dragon. I did get more than 1 water Sprite Familiar and I did get one of the water Sprite's to attach so my question is can I only have one of the same familiar on my dragons at a time or is this a bug?
I used my sand dollars to get the water Sprite Familiar but I can not get it to attach to my Dragon. I did get more than 1 water Sprite Familiar and I did get one of the water Sprite's to attach so my question is can I only have one of the same familiar on my dragons at a time or is this a bug?
@oxyflyer65 - the below is quoted from volunteer Mod Mayana from a different thread where the user had the same problem :) [quote=Mayana] Hi! You cannot equip those familiars as you already have one of each species attached to a dragon in your lair. If you own 4 water sprites and attach one to a dragon in your lair, you cannot attach any more of them to any other dragons in your lair. The only way to attach a water sprite to another dragon would be to remove the water sprite from the first dragon and give it to the other dragon. Sorry about that! [/quote]
@oxyflyer65 - the below is quoted from volunteer Mod Mayana from a different thread where the user had the same problem :)
Mayana wrote:
Hi!
You cannot equip those familiars as you already have one of each species attached to a dragon in your lair. If you own 4 water sprites and attach one to a dragon in your lair, you cannot attach any more of them to any other dragons in your lair. The only way to attach a water sprite to another dragon would be to remove the water sprite from the first dragon and give it to the other dragon.
Sorry about that!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@abderus- Thanks I'm very new to this so I didn't know that. So what do you do with the extra water sprite's that you have?
@abderus- Thanks I'm very new to this so I didn't know that. So what do you do with the extra water sprite's that you have?
@Oxyflyer65 - No worries ^^ Everyone was new once, so we've all been there :)

Most people sell their extra non-holiday familiars, or trade them with Crim when they come up. Crim will give you double their posted value (on the bottom left of the familiar's hover-over popwindow thingy) while AH values vary. Do some research to see whether waiting to trade with Crim or selling on the AH is a better deal.

As for holiday familiars, (such as your water sprite) many people hold on to them for months (or, as the site gets older, possibly years) in order to sell at a very large profit at a later date once the familiar has been retired and is no longer available.

Whether you decide to hoard or sell is entirely up to you :)
@Oxyflyer65 - No worries ^^ Everyone was new once, so we've all been there :)

Most people sell their extra non-holiday familiars, or trade them with Crim when they come up. Crim will give you double their posted value (on the bottom left of the familiar's hover-over popwindow thingy) while AH values vary. Do some research to see whether waiting to trade with Crim or selling on the AH is a better deal.

As for holiday familiars, (such as your water sprite) many people hold on to them for months (or, as the site gets older, possibly years) in order to sell at a very large profit at a later date once the familiar has been retired and is no longer available.

Whether you decide to hoard or sell is entirely up to you :)
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Oxyflyer65, the holiday sprites are a limited familiar. After this holiday, the Water Sprite will never again be available to purchase (except from other players). So personally I'd hold onto yours until it becomes a little more valuable. :D

But generally, when you have duplicate familiars, selling the extras is a good way to go. Either through the Auction House or through Crim.
@Oxyflyer65, the holiday sprites are a limited familiar. After this holiday, the Water Sprite will never again be available to purchase (except from other players). So personally I'd hold onto yours until it becomes a little more valuable. :D

But generally, when you have duplicate familiars, selling the extras is a good way to go. Either through the Auction House or through Crim.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png