Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't get treasure from AH email
I sold a dragon at the auction house and the dragon seems to have transferred alright to the buyer, but when I clicked to collect the money from the auction sold message, it didn't transfer - the treasure icon has gone grey and the button disappeared, so I can't just try clicking again. Has anyone else had this problem? It seems lots of people are having issues with the auction house, but more on the receiving purchases aspect.
I sold a dragon at the auction house and the dragon seems to have transferred alright to the buyer, but when I clicked to collect the money from the auction sold message, it didn't transfer - the treasure icon has gone grey and the button disappeared, so I can't just try clicking again. Has anyone else had this problem? It seems lots of people are having issues with the auction house, but more on the receiving purchases aspect.
@speckledpeahen
Hi there!
Have you tried clearing your cache on your browser and logging out then back in again? It may be a display issue.
If this does not allow you to see your treasure, please send a message through our Contact Us to explain your situation, including the email you used to sign up to FR with, details of your issue, and any other information you could provide. Our customer service can then help find where this may have gone wrong. :D
Hope this helps!
@speckledpeahen
Hi there!
Have you tried clearing your cache on your browser and logging out then back in again? It may be a display issue.
If this does not allow you to see your treasure, please send a message through our Contact Us to explain your situation, including the email you used to sign up to FR with, details of your issue, and any other information you could provide. Our customer service can then help find where this may have gone wrong. :D
Hope this helps!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Hi! I tried clearing my cache and logging out and back in, but that didn't help so I'll go ahead with the contact form. Thanks!
Hi! I tried clearing my cache and logging out and back in, but that didn't help so I'll go ahead with the contact form. Thanks!