Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | not earning treasure from playing games
this has been happening on and off for three days now. i've contacted support but they're terrible at answering me. after each round in tidal trouble, it says i've earned 0 treasure. in shock switch, and the end there's no text showing my stats (time played, points earned, treasure earned). i'm not earning any treasure at all (i keep checking but the amount is staying the same)
this has been happening on and off for three days now. i've contacted support but they're terrible at answering me. after each round in tidal trouble, it says i've earned 0 treasure. in shock switch, and the end there's no text showing my stats (time played, points earned, treasure earned). i'm not earning any treasure at all (i keep checking but the amount is staying the same)
This isn't because you've hit lucky streak, is it? After you reach the daily limit, the site won't give you any more money for games.

If your lucky streak hasn't been maxed out though, then what browser are you using, and have you tried a different one?

Edit: Also, using the contact us link at the bottom of the page has a wait time of one or two weeks, they will more than likely not be getting back to you in a day or so. It's a very very small admin staff.
This isn't because you've hit lucky streak, is it? After you reach the daily limit, the site won't give you any more money for games.

If your lucky streak hasn't been maxed out though, then what browser are you using, and have you tried a different one?

Edit: Also, using the contact us link at the bottom of the page has a wait time of one or two weeks, they will more than likely not be getting back to you in a day or so. It's a very very small admin staff.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@lauryn
Hi there!
To add on to clockworkMoose's post, with our new members joining our Customer Service has had a lot of emails and as it is also a Holiday weekend there may be a slight delay in response - don't worry, though, your messages will be read and responded to ASAP! :)

Please do provide all the information you can here and we can see how to help you, too!
@lauryn
Hi there!
To add on to clockworkMoose's post, with our new members joining our Customer Service has had a lot of emails and as it is also a Holiday weekend there may be a slight delay in response - don't worry, though, your messages will be read and responded to ASAP! :)

Please do provide all the information you can here and we can see how to help you, too!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@clockworkMoose omg i didn't even know that a 'lucky streak' existed! what's the limit?
@clockworkMoose omg i didn't even know that a 'lucky streak' existed! what's the limit?
There's a 75,000 limit each day, you can check at the top right of the page above the game itself to see how much you've made each day.
There's a 75,000 limit each day, you can check at the top right of the page above the game itself to see how much you've made each day.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose this explains so much. thanks!
@clockworkMoose this explains so much. thanks!