Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Just wondering?
This probably isn't the best place to put this, but it was just wondering approximately how long it should take for someone to get back to us after we've sent in a question/issue through "Contact Us"? I'm just curious because I originally sent in a question on March 19, but haven't heard back yet. I'm sorry to seem so demanding, I just wanted a yes or no to my question is all.
This probably isn't the best place to put this, but it was just wondering approximately how long it should take for someone to get back to us after we've sent in a question/issue through "Contact Us"? I'm just curious because I originally sent in a question on March 19, but haven't heard back yet. I'm sorry to seem so demanding, I just wanted a yes or no to my question is all.
UjJgCyZ.png
It will take them a while because it is an automated system and only the paid staff are able to see the questions (admins). And there are only two of them, unless thrage takes questions (I imagine he's at the technical end of them. Not sure about the other staff, and I have no idea how backed up it is or how often they check (probably every day but it's all dependent on time and stuff).

So a while? C:
It will take them a while because it is an automated system and only the paid staff are able to see the questions (admins). And there are only two of them, unless thrage takes questions (I imagine he's at the technical end of them. Not sure about the other staff, and I have no idea how backed up it is or how often they check (probably every day but it's all dependent on time and stuff).

So a while? C:
Oh man! Ok. I was just wondering if like 2 weeks is normal? I didn't know there were only 2 or 3 of them checking.
Oh man! Ok. I was just wondering if like 2 weeks is normal? I didn't know there were only 2 or 3 of them checking.
UjJgCyZ.png