Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for shinies!
Hey all! I noticed there was this kinda large influx of people trading their shiny and legendary pokemon for gold or gems or dragons and I thought, "Well I'm not really a big spender around here." so here I am!

Interestingly enough, I've never actually encountered a shiny pokemon.

FUNDING:
I have gold and dragons available for breeding/trading, and a friend of mine is willing to help me out if I can get her a shiny or two as well, so she is willing to put her dragons up for grabs. Her username is mavisbluejean, and you can always ping her or I if you're interested, or just reply to here, because we'll both be checking daily!

I'm looking for a certain number of shiny pokemon and/or legendaries, partly to complete the dex and partly so that I and my friend may have them in future games.

Nicknames aren't a dealbreaker, but it is highly preferable that they are either A. not named or B. available for naming.

Special abilities or stats are not necessary since neither she nor I compete and only battle against friends. (Although I have built up a Mamoswine that eats dragons for daaaaaays that I'm quite proud of.)

I have Pokemon Y and Pokemon X and feel quite comfortable giving out my friend code to trade. My friend mavisbluejean, not so much, which is why she is planning to get them through me.

Additionally, it'd be nice to see that little blue mark of legit on the pokemon, but if it can get through the bank then that's cool too. Please bank test the pokemon if you don't have the mark on it, cause, y'know, like I said, gonna send them through to future games.

Now, you HAVE TO be able to trade me from a X or Y cartridge. So you gotta be through the bank already if you're from black/white games.

In addition, if you have one of the pokemon that evolves from, or into one of the pokemon mentioned below, that's also acceptable.

Normal Shiny:
Honedge (Any gender nicknamed Sargantas)
Duskull (that one is non-negotiable, has to be a Duskull)
Ghastly
Onix (Male nicknamed Zimos)
Beldum
Bagon (Male nicknamed McClane)
Stunfisk
Chespin
Noibat (Male nicknamed Hans)

I am also looking for these specific Vivillon (not shiny obviously):
Meadow Pattern
Garden Pattern
Icysnow Pattern
Savannah Pattern
Archipelago Pattern
Sanstorm Pattern
River Pattern
Monsoon Pattern
Sun Pattern
Savannah Pattern

Normal Legendaries:
Regigigas
Rayquaza
Darkrai
Arceus

If you have any of the above pokemon that you are interested in selling to me please ping me with your price. I am usually available online in the evenings on FR time. So that's between 7pm-10pm FR time, sometimes later.

If I listed a nickname for one of these pokemon, please know I do so because it is important to me. There aren't many, but still...

Anyway, thanks for your time! Hope we can make a trade!
Hey all! I noticed there was this kinda large influx of people trading their shiny and legendary pokemon for gold or gems or dragons and I thought, "Well I'm not really a big spender around here." so here I am!

Interestingly enough, I've never actually encountered a shiny pokemon.

FUNDING:
I have gold and dragons available for breeding/trading, and a friend of mine is willing to help me out if I can get her a shiny or two as well, so she is willing to put her dragons up for grabs. Her username is mavisbluejean, and you can always ping her or I if you're interested, or just reply to here, because we'll both be checking daily!

I'm looking for a certain number of shiny pokemon and/or legendaries, partly to complete the dex and partly so that I and my friend may have them in future games.

Nicknames aren't a dealbreaker, but it is highly preferable that they are either A. not named or B. available for naming.

Special abilities or stats are not necessary since neither she nor I compete and only battle against friends. (Although I have built up a Mamoswine that eats dragons for daaaaaays that I'm quite proud of.)

I have Pokemon Y and Pokemon X and feel quite comfortable giving out my friend code to trade. My friend mavisbluejean, not so much, which is why she is planning to get them through me.

Additionally, it'd be nice to see that little blue mark of legit on the pokemon, but if it can get through the bank then that's cool too. Please bank test the pokemon if you don't have the mark on it, cause, y'know, like I said, gonna send them through to future games.

Now, you HAVE TO be able to trade me from a X or Y cartridge. So you gotta be through the bank already if you're from black/white games.

In addition, if you have one of the pokemon that evolves from, or into one of the pokemon mentioned below, that's also acceptable.

Normal Shiny:
Honedge (Any gender nicknamed Sargantas)
Duskull (that one is non-negotiable, has to be a Duskull)
Ghastly
Onix (Male nicknamed Zimos)
Beldum
Bagon (Male nicknamed McClane)
Stunfisk
Chespin
Noibat (Male nicknamed Hans)

I am also looking for these specific Vivillon (not shiny obviously):
Meadow Pattern
Garden Pattern
Icysnow Pattern
Savannah Pattern
Archipelago Pattern
Sanstorm Pattern
River Pattern
Monsoon Pattern
Sun Pattern
Savannah Pattern

Normal Legendaries:
Regigigas
Rayquaza
Darkrai
Arceus

If you have any of the above pokemon that you are interested in selling to me please ping me with your price. I am usually available online in the evenings on FR time. So that's between 7pm-10pm FR time, sometimes later.

If I listed a nickname for one of these pokemon, please know I do so because it is important to me. There aren't many, but still...

Anyway, thanks for your time! Hope we can make a trade!
@browneyedBlunder

I have a normal Darkrai, as well as the shinies Latias, Latios, and... a big mushroom pokemon that I forgot the name of. I also have a nickname-able Honedge, but it does mean something special to me so I'm not sure about trading her away
@browneyedBlunder

I have a normal Darkrai, as well as the shinies Latias, Latios, and... a big mushroom pokemon that I forgot the name of. I also have a nickname-able Honedge, but it does mean something special to me so I'm not sure about trading her away
vnfnSuk.gif
@browneyedBlunder - Heads up, the blue mark simply means a Pokemon originated from Kalos- and with Instacheck "back", do note that legality/legitimacy can be hard to test since Pokecheck currently does not work for Gen 6.

Shiny Pokemon hatched from eggs may be 'abused' through the shiny value method (as in someone's egg is determined to hatch shiny in another game, not a big deal), and Powersaves Action Replay can affect shininess, but considering this isn't a dedicated Pokemon board I don't know if anyone would have one here.

Always be mindful when trading! I'm pretty good at looking for issues with pre-Gen 6 Pokemon, and I just try to give helpful advice when I see posts like this. =) Don't want people to get scammed!
@browneyedBlunder - Heads up, the blue mark simply means a Pokemon originated from Kalos- and with Instacheck "back", do note that legality/legitimacy can be hard to test since Pokecheck currently does not work for Gen 6.

Shiny Pokemon hatched from eggs may be 'abused' through the shiny value method (as in someone's egg is determined to hatch shiny in another game, not a big deal), and Powersaves Action Replay can affect shininess, but considering this isn't a dedicated Pokemon board I don't know if anyone would have one here.

Always be mindful when trading! I'm pretty good at looking for issues with pre-Gen 6 Pokemon, and I just try to give helpful advice when I see posts like this. =) Don't want people to get scammed!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@browneyedBlunder
Hey i noticed that you want an Icysnow Vivillon! I can give you one if you want since that's my geographical pattern (Finland) :3 I currently have 2 Females (Relaxed and Lax) and 1 Male (Mild) available but can breed one with better Nature if you so wish ^^

Edit: went to check my Vivillon box and i also can offer River (Gentle) and Garden (Timid) Pattern ones, both are males.
@browneyedBlunder
Hey i noticed that you want an Icysnow Vivillon! I can give you one if you want since that's my geographical pattern (Finland) :3 I currently have 2 Females (Relaxed and Lax) and 1 Male (Mild) available but can breed one with better Nature if you so wish ^^

Edit: went to check my Vivillon box and i also can offer River (Gentle) and Garden (Timid) Pattern ones, both are males.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
[quote name="mewhaku" date="2014-04-01 04:56:41"]@browneyedBlunder - Heads up, the blue mark simply means a Pokemon originated from Kalos- and with Instacheck "back", do note that legality/legitimacy can be hard to test since Pokecheck currently does not work for Gen 6. Shiny Pokemon hatched from eggs may be 'abused' through the shiny value method (as in someone's egg is determined to hatch shiny in another game, not a big deal), and Powersaves Action Replay can affect shininess, but considering this isn't a dedicated Pokemon board I don't know if anyone would have one here. Always be mindful when trading! I'm pretty good at looking for issues with pre-Gen 6 Pokemon, and I just try to give helpful advice when I see posts like this. =) Don't want people to get scammed![/quote] Thanks a lot for the information. I didn't really know any of this, so it's really appreciated. Do you think you could tell me any more about shiny issues? I don't think I quite get that second part about shiny value method...
mewhaku wrote on 2014-04-01 04:56:41:

Thanks a lot for the information. I didn't really know any of this, so it's really appreciated. Do you think you could tell me any more about shiny issues? I don't think I quite get that second part about shiny value method...
[quote name="Kyotosorae" date="2014-04-01 07:23:32"]@browneyedBlunder Hey i noticed that you want an Icysnow Vivillon! I can give you one if you want since that's my geographical pattern (Finland) :3 I currently have 2 Females (Relaxed and Lax) and 1 Male (Mild) available but can breed one with better Nature if you so wish ^^ Edit: went to check my Vivillon box and i also can offer River (Gentle) and Garden (Timid) Pattern ones, both are males.[/quote] Hiya Kyotosorae! My geographical pattern is High Plains (West Coast US). I'm not too picky about natures to be honest, so whatever you're willing to trade is fine with me. What kind of offer were you looking for? Oh, and I just hatched three new Imps, so they're included too!
Kyotosorae wrote on 2014-04-01 07:23:32:
@browneyedBlunder

Hiya Kyotosorae! My geographical pattern is High Plains (West Coast US). I'm not too picky about natures to be honest, so whatever you're willing to trade is fine with me. What kind of offer were you looking for? Oh, and I just hatched three new Imps, so they're included too!
[quote name="Xairathan" date="2014-04-01 02:08:19"]@browneyedBlunder I have a normal Darkrai, as well as the shinies Latias, Latios, and... a big mushroom pokemon that I forgot the name of. I also have a nickname-able Honedge, but it does mean something special to me so I'm not sure about trading her away[/quote] If you're not comfortable trading away your Honedge, the best decision, I think, would be not to. You said she's special to you? I say you should totally keep her.
Xairathan wrote on 2014-04-01 02:08:19:
@browneyedBlunder

If you're not comfortable trading away your Honedge, the best decision, I think, would be not to. You said she's special to you? I say you should totally keep her.