Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchase Problem
I'm sorry to bother you but I didn't know who to send this too. I tried to purchase 100 dollars worth of gems on Saturday 3/22/14 and flight rising told me that the purchase could not go through. However today looking at my credit card it seems like I got charged for the gems. I was just wondering if I could receive those gems that I purchased that for some reason never went through flight rising. I can show you my pay pal statement that shows the purchase went through if I need to. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

I sent this message to Lune on 3/22/14 and Undel on 3/26/14 and never heard back. I would really like my 100 dollars worth of Gems since I am getting charged for them even though Flight Rising gave my an error upon purchasing them on 3/22/14. I can show proof of purchase if need be. Let he know if anyone else had this problem and if I can please receive my gems

Thanks so much
I'm sorry to bother you but I didn't know who to send this too. I tried to purchase 100 dollars worth of gems on Saturday 3/22/14 and flight rising told me that the purchase could not go through. However today looking at my credit card it seems like I got charged for the gems. I was just wondering if I could receive those gems that I purchased that for some reason never went through flight rising. I can show you my pay pal statement that shows the purchase went through if I need to. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

I sent this message to Lune on 3/22/14 and Undel on 3/26/14 and never heard back. I would really like my 100 dollars worth of Gems since I am getting charged for them even though Flight Rising gave my an error upon purchasing them on 3/22/14. I can show proof of purchase if need be. Let he know if anyone else had this problem and if I can please receive my gems

Thanks so much
Hello, @Spiritualwolf7! Our sincere apologies for your gem delay. The admins' message inboxes get swamped here on the site, so that is not a reliable way to communicate with them.

I'd like you to please submit a help ticket through the site's Contact Us. In the "From" line, make sure to use the email that you registered on Flight Rising. Include the date you made your purchase and any other relevant information. No worries, you will be taken care of.
Hello, @Spiritualwolf7! Our sincere apologies for your gem delay. The admins' message inboxes get swamped here on the site, so that is not a reliable way to communicate with them.

I'd like you to please submit a help ticket through the site's Contact Us. In the "From" line, make sure to use the email that you registered on Flight Rising. Include the date you made your purchase and any other relevant information. No worries, you will be taken care of.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I sent in my Help ticket yesterday evening and haven't heard anything yet
I sent in my Help ticket yesterday evening and haven't heard anything yet
@Spiritualwolf7, the helpdesk can take a week or two to get a response from, but if after 14 days you haven't gotten a response, then you might start thinking about asking for an update! It's a small team of people who can reply, and a lot of issues they get sent to work out. C: It might take a bit, but the admin will get to it!
@Spiritualwolf7, the helpdesk can take a week or two to get a response from, but if after 14 days you haven't gotten a response, then you might start thinking about asking for an update! It's a small team of people who can reply, and a lot of issues they get sent to work out. C: It might take a bit, but the admin will get to it!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
thank you
thank you