Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan Energy Bar Problems
I don't think my clan energy bar is working? It's been showing 100% without normal decline for probably four days now, during which I haven't fed my dragons at all, because it wasn't showing me I needed to. When I hover over it, it says the 3-day bonuses should be in effect, but the bar for that is empty.
I don't think my clan energy bar is working? It's been showing 100% without normal decline for probably four days now, during which I haven't fed my dragons at all, because it wasn't showing me I needed to. When I hover over it, it says the 3-day bonuses should be in effect, but the bar for that is empty.
@goodshipophelia, the Clan Energy bar is having a display issue, it displays as being at 100% for everyone, even if your dragons are losing energy. So it's possible to lose your Clan Energy Bonus, even with the energy bar at 100%. :^( You have to check your Lair yourself to see if your dragons are actually hungry.

The devs are very aware of the issue though, and have a tracked thread for it.
@goodshipophelia, the Clan Energy bar is having a display issue, it displays as being at 100% for everyone, even if your dragons are losing energy. So it's possible to lose your Clan Energy Bonus, even with the energy bar at 100%. :^( You have to check your Lair yourself to see if your dragons are actually hungry.

The devs are very aware of the issue though, and have a tracked thread for it.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png