Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Marketplace scroll never arrived
Good morning! I sent a contact email earlier but just wanted to post a forum note to make sure. ;)

At approx. 08:08am server time this morning I attempted to purchase a Coatl breed scroll from the gem marketplace. The game froze and I needed to restart my browser. The gems were deducted from my account but the scroll never appeared.

Thanks for looking into this!

Cara/Ironfeathers
caramitten@gmail.com
Good morning! I sent a contact email earlier but just wanted to post a forum note to make sure. ;)

At approx. 08:08am server time this morning I attempted to purchase a Coatl breed scroll from the gem marketplace. The game froze and I needed to restart my browser. The gems were deducted from my account but the scroll never appeared.

Thanks for looking into this!

Cara/Ironfeathers
caramitten@gmail.com
@Ironfeathers
This is due to a little site hiccup that happened this morning! Thanks for sending a contact us form, it'll help you get your item back soon hopefully. :)
@Ironfeathers
This is due to a little site hiccup that happened this morning! Thanks for sending a contact us form, it'll help you get your item back soon hopefully. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.