Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan energy not showing
My clan energy is showing at 100% no matter how hungry my dragons are. because of this I lost my three day bonus I have maintained since day one since I never saw the energy go down.
I assume this is a bug so I'm posting it here. I can provide screenshots of my dragons with their energy down and my energy bar still at 100%, if needed.
My clan energy is showing at 100% no matter how hungry my dragons are. because of this I lost my three day bonus I have maintained since day one since I never saw the energy go down.
I assume this is a bug so I'm posting it here. I can provide screenshots of my dragons with their energy down and my energy bar still at 100%, if needed.
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
Same here.
Same here.
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
@MidnightYK
@Raiyen
@bellusPuella

This is a known display issue, and it's being investigated! The main thread for it is here. Sorry that you lost your bonus - feel free to use Contact Us, and hopefully they can help you out!
@MidnightYK
@Raiyen
@bellusPuella

This is a known display issue, and it's being investigated! The main thread for it is here. Sorry that you lost your bonus - feel free to use Contact Us, and hopefully they can help you out!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I had the same issue, and lost my three days bonus. :(
My energy is still showing at 100% filled, even though my dragons were half-starved.
I had the same issue, and lost my three days bonus. :(
My energy is still showing at 100% filled, even though my dragons were half-starved.
@Ara thank you for the help, and I'll be sure to use contact us
@Ara thank you for the help, and I'll be sure to use contact us
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg