Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Leveling help
What's the limit for earning experience? I had a team of a level 1 and two level 5's in the Lvl4-6 area and none of them were earning experience. Is there a way I can use higher levels to help the lower ones? Or do I have to start from scratch with each dragon.
Thanks!
What's the limit for earning experience? I had a team of a level 1 and two level 5's in the Lvl4-6 area and none of them were earning experience. Is there a way I can use higher levels to help the lower ones? Or do I have to start from scratch with each dragon.
Thanks!
Hrmm. Are you sure you were in the level 4-6 area? You should be earning experience there if you have level 5s.

As long as you are in the area that matches your highest level dragon, the lower level dragons will earn xp. So maybe double check that you were in the 4-6 area and report it as a bug if it still doesn't give xp?
Hrmm. Are you sure you were in the level 4-6 area? You should be earning experience there if you have level 5s.

As long as you are in the area that matches your highest level dragon, the lower level dragons will earn xp. So maybe double check that you were in the 4-6 area and report it as a bug if it still doesn't give xp?
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@fartchild You should be able to earn experience from an area as long as your party's highest-level dragon isn't......5(?) or more levels higher than the area. So two level 5's should definitely be earning experience from the Woodland Path .-.

Did you make a typo somewhere, 'cause if not, that's a pretty bad bug D: Try clearing your cache or using a different browser?
@fartchild You should be able to earn experience from an area as long as your party's highest-level dragon isn't......5(?) or more levels higher than the area. So two level 5's should definitely be earning experience from the Woodland Path .-.

Did you make a typo somewhere, 'cause if not, that's a pretty bad bug D: Try clearing your cache or using a different browser?
cZLsLHr.png
@fartchild Dragons can earn experience in areas that are 1-2 levels lower than their level, as well as from areas of their same level and higher. If they are of a higher level than the area they are in, they won't get the stacking bonus like they do in other areas where they are fighting same and higher level enemies. Those are the only limitations to getting experience.

Your level 5's and level 1 should be able to get experience from the 4-6 level area since they fall in that bracket, and they should be getting a bonus on top of that. You might be experiencing a bug in this case, so I'd say report it if it persists.
@fartchild Dragons can earn experience in areas that are 1-2 levels lower than their level, as well as from areas of their same level and higher. If they are of a higher level than the area they are in, they won't get the stacking bonus like they do in other areas where they are fighting same and higher level enemies. Those are the only limitations to getting experience.

Your level 5's and level 1 should be able to get experience from the 4-6 level area since they fall in that bracket, and they should be getting a bonus on top of that. You might be experiencing a bug in this case, so I'd say report it if it persists.
Awesome, thanks guys!
Awesome, thanks guys!