Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Gold prim, Ivory tert female
With the release of the new Crackle gene, I have a specific color set I'm looking for to mimic a dragon that recently Hatched on my Pern RP.

I need a FEMALE with:

Gold primary
Ivory tertiary

The secondary is a little more flexible, but it needs to be somewhere in the Lemon-Sunshine range. I would almost prefer non-gened since I'm not sure how other genes will look in combination with the Crackle.

I'm willing to pay up to 15k for a Starter with this color set. Up to 50k for non-starters depending on the breed. I am willing to consider dragons with close colors, but for a smaller price because I'll have to then breed to my existing stock to get the desired result.
With the release of the new Crackle gene, I have a specific color set I'm looking for to mimic a dragon that recently Hatched on my Pern RP.

I need a FEMALE with:

Gold primary
Ivory tertiary

The secondary is a little more flexible, but it needs to be somewhere in the Lemon-Sunshine range. I would almost prefer non-gened since I'm not sure how other genes will look in combination with the Crackle.

I'm willing to pay up to 15k for a Starter with this color set. Up to 50k for non-starters depending on the breed. I am willing to consider dragons with close colors, but for a smaller price because I'll have to then breed to my existing stock to get the desired result.
FRbanner_zps78695eff.png
Red River Weyr
I'm US-Central Time, FR time +2
@KessuthEternal

There's a Gold/Gold Freckle/Ivory female Tundra for sale on the AH for 25K. The seller is @Greenwolfkate if you'd like to contact them. :)

If nothing else, free bump!
@KessuthEternal

There's a Gold/Gold Freckle/Ivory female Tundra for sale on the AH for 25K. The seller is @Greenwolfkate if you'd like to contact them. :)

If nothing else, free bump!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png