Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hatching Nests Disrupting Lair Arrangeme
I know this seems super finicky, but is there a reason that every time we hatch eggs, the arrangement of our lair gets completely borked? A lot of people, including myself, arrange their dragons in a specific way for sake of organization and aesthetics; it gets aggravating at times to keep having to fix 3+ pages of dragons every time I hatch a nest. Can this be something that can be fixed?
I know this seems super finicky, but is there a reason that every time we hatch eggs, the arrangement of our lair gets completely borked? A lot of people, including myself, arrange their dragons in a specific way for sake of organization and aesthetics; it gets aggravating at times to keep having to fix 3+ pages of dragons every time I hatch a nest. Can this be something that can be fixed?
AR9JBuE.png
"THERUINYOU'VEMADE"
I agree, I think babies should appear on the last page of your lair when hatched, after all your other dragons.
It's getting really frustrating re-organising the lair with 8 pages. EVERY time I hatch eggs.
I agree, I think babies should appear on the last page of your lair when hatched, after all your other dragons.
It's getting really frustrating re-organising the lair with 8 pages. EVERY time I hatch eggs.
Gpasq5f.png
Yea. I'd like to know the reason behind this too.

Though I'd like some sort of option on where you want the hatchlings to appear. Personal pref has me liking them at the start.
Yea. I'd like to know the reason behind this too.

Though I'd like some sort of option on where you want the hatchlings to appear. Personal pref has me liking them at the start.
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
I don't care of it's front or back as long as it gets fixed :(
I don't care of it's front or back as long as it gets fixed :(
AR9JBuE.png
"THERUINYOU'VEMADE"