Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
[T] G/T Exchange (1:87 / 85:1) [Offline] [center][b]Buying gems at the regular 85 treasure per gem, however I've increased my selling price due to currency imbalance.[/b][/center] [center][img]http://s12.postimg.org/v90nqnd3h/Untitled_2.png[/img][/center] [b]I am currently buying gems at 85 treasure per gem.[/b] [b]I am currently selling gems at 87 treasure per gem.[/b] If I drop my prices within 24 hours of your purchase I will reimburse you the difference. For example, If you buy gems at 87 each and I drop them to 85 each, I'll refund you 2 treasure for each gem you purchased. Similarly, if I increase my ratio within 24 hours of your sale of gems to me, I'll send you extra treasure equivalent to the amount you would have gotten after the price change. I'm perfectly fine sending treasure/gems first; as long as its a reasonable amount. For extremely large orders with users who I have had no past experience with I may request making multiple, smaller trades; though I am still fine being the first sender. -------------- If the thread is titled [Offline] I'm either sleeping or won't be available for at least 5+ hours. Feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. At worst I'll be at work then too tired to check on everything when I get back home, meaning an Offline time of about 16 hours total. Send me a message to make sure I don't miss your request (I check those when I get home just about all the time)! If it is titled [Away] I'll be back within a couple of hours. I'm probably running errands, cooking a meal (how my dragons can go days without eating, I'll never know) or something of the sort. If it says [Brb] I'll be back within 45 minutes or less. If I'm not back by then... call my parents and tell them I love them. But really, I should be back fairly soon :P. [i][b]***** If you believe I have made an error (or failed to respond to your post), please send me a message. I like to think that I'm a reasonable person, though the jury still hasn't gotten back to me on that.*****[/b][/i]
[T] G/T Exchange (1:87 / 85:1) [Offline]
Buying gems at the regular 85 treasure per gem, however I've increased my selling price due to currency imbalance.
Untitled_2.png

I am currently buying gems at 85 treasure per gem.

I am currently selling gems at 87 treasure per gem.

If I drop my prices within 24 hours of your purchase I will reimburse you the difference. For example, If you buy gems at 87 each and I drop them to 85 each, I'll refund you 2 treasure for each gem you purchased. Similarly, if I increase my ratio within 24 hours of your sale of gems to me, I'll send you extra treasure equivalent to the amount you would have gotten after the price change.

I'm perfectly fine sending treasure/gems first; as long as its a reasonable amount. For extremely large orders with users who I have had no past experience with I may request making multiple, smaller trades; though I am still fine being the first sender.

If the thread is titled [Offline] I'm either sleeping or won't be available for at least 5+ hours. Feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. At worst I'll be at work then too tired to check on everything when I get back home, meaning an Offline time of about 16 hours total. Send me a message to make sure I don't miss your request (I check those when I get home just about all the time)!

If it is titled [Away] I'll be back within a couple of hours. I'm probably running errands, cooking a meal (how my dragons can go days without eating, I'll never know) or something of the sort.

If it says [Brb] I'll be back within 45 minutes or less. If I'm not back by then... call my parents and tell them I love them. But really, I should be back fairly soon :P.

***** If you believe I have made an error (or failed to respond to your post), please send me a message. I like to think that I'm a reasonable person, though the jury still hasn't gotten back to me on that.*****
@Vadeski Can I please purchase 249 gems?
@Vadeski Can I please purchase 249 gems?
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
Sure can, I'll send em in a sec.

That'll be 22410 treasure whenever you get the chance :).
Sure can, I'll send em in a sec.

That'll be 22410 treasure whenever you get the chance :).
I'm just gonna sell out my hoard but I don't know how much exactly its worth in Gems. How much will 143173 Treasure get me?
I'm just gonna sell out my hoard but I don't know how much exactly its worth in Gems. How much will 143173 Treasure get me?
fxxlj9.png
@Sica 143173 / 90 = 1590.81111

It'll get you 1591 gems if you want to trade. Sound good to you?
@Sica 143173 / 90 = 1590.81111

It'll get you 1591 gems if you want to trade. Sound good to you?
@Vadeski Sure. I'll send 'em over.
@Vadeski Sure. I'll send 'em over.
fxxlj9.png
Can't trade using the Crossroads unless you're trading a dragon. I'll send you the gems in a sec :P
Can't trade using the Crossroads unless you're trading a dragon. I'll send you the gems in a sec :P
Bump,

Ampdragoness is selling them for 80 treasure each as long as they're still in stock over there
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ibaz&id=101311&p=mb
Bump,

Ampdragoness is selling them for 80 treasure each as long as they're still in stock over there
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ibaz&id=101311&p=mb
Free Bump <3
Free Bump <3
Want to sell your kickstarter items? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=442412
Ohai :P
Ohai :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45