Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | GemBond gene cost?
1 2
I was waiting until today to find out its cost but it hasn't shown up in the marketplace yet. Has a price on it been decided yet?
I was waiting until today to find out its cost but it hasn't shown up in the marketplace yet. Has a price on it been decided yet?
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
*tackles @Loddie, and sticks around for the answer..* :3
*tackles @Loddie, and sticks around for the answer..* :3
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@lune lol *waits with you*
@lune lol *waits with you*
-stalks thread and marketplace-
-stalks thread and marketplace-
Dragon Sizes Spreadsheet + Color Code Spreadsheet + Color Wheel
XAXGun6.gif Y0GOGNW.gif LcWvkTS.gif
btw @lune I just got enough treasure for a wing stripe or wing freckles for Poseidon. I'm absolutely on the fence about which to choose. What do you think?
btw @lune I just got enough treasure for a wing stripe or wing freckles for Poseidon. I'm absolutely on the fence about which to choose. What do you think?
@Loddie Hmm... I wonder if I have any archives of White Stripes. Are you planning on breeding Posideon with Arrowana? :o Personally I like the stripes better, but I haven't seen an example of Freckles on an Imperial. I bet it would look really nice.. Agghh, that is such a hard decision. XD

The wings on the Imperial Male are similar to that of the Wildclaw Female in a way, they both have those stripe-like grooves to the wings. This would be accentuated by that gene. If you wanted something different than the lineart, then I say go with the Freckle. Do you know what kind of look you&#039;re going for? Maybe a more organic feeling would fit Posideon the best.. >< Okay, I think I could debate this with myself for hours. XD
@Loddie Hmm... I wonder if I have any archives of White Stripes. Are you planning on breeding Posideon with Arrowana? :o Personally I like the stripes better, but I haven&#039;t seen an example of Freckles on an Imperial. I bet it would look really nice.. Agghh, that is such a hard decision. XD

The wings on the Imperial Male are similar to that of the Wildclaw Female in a way, they both have those stripe-like grooves to the wings. This would be accentuated by that gene. If you wanted something different than the lineart, then I say go with the Freckle. Do you know what kind of look you&#039;re going for? Maybe a more organic feeling would fit Posideon the best.. >< Okay, I think I could debate this with myself for hours. XD
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@lune Yes very hard decision. I&#039;d love both really XD

I might just flip a coin and get it over with because I&#039;m eagar to go ahead and gene him.

I choose freckle!
@lune Yes very hard decision. I&#039;d love both really XD

I might just flip a coin and get it over with because I&#039;m eagar to go ahead and gene him.

I choose freckle!
@Loddie WOOT! Freckle time! :3
@Loddie WOOT! Freckle time! :3
@Loddie @Lune O^O I must know when Gembond is coming!
@Loddie @Lune O^O I must know when Gembond is coming!
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
I hope it cost gems. I plan on buying a package soon even if it cost treasure. But I think @undel said they would be treasure and on the high side.

*waits patiently for word*
I hope it cost gems. I plan on buying a package soon even if it cost treasure. But I think @undel said they would be treasure and on the high side.

*waits patiently for word*
1 2