Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wily Wildclaw Adopts -CLOSED BUT PING ME
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Nowai

Thank you very much v v
@Nowai

Thank you very much v v
@Rhi

Your total is 135kT!
@Rhi

Your total is 135kT!
@Glare Sorry about the wait...this week's not been so kind vmv [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/qxqouc.png[/img] @IceQueen You're up next.. ;;
@Glare

Sorry about the wait...this week's not been so kind vmv
qxqouc.png

@IceQueen

You're up next.. ;;
@Elzen oh my goodness, she's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! And no worries about the wait. Stuff happens. Thanks again!
@Elzen oh my goodness, she's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! And no worries about the wait. Stuff happens. Thanks again!
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@Elzen I would like to go on your waiting list, these are too adorable :D
@Elzen I would like to go on your waiting list, these are too adorable :D
@RainbowUnicorn

you got it!
@RainbowUnicorn

you got it!
@Elzen

These guys are too precious. Could I be added to the ping list?
@Elzen

These guys are too precious. Could I be added to the ping list?
@Elzen

can I be put on the pinglist?
@Elzen

can I be put on the pinglist?
2628dj8.png
@Cyilla @Grantairrre

sure!
@Cyilla @Grantairrre

sure!
@Enoch
@Cheesycrocs
@Lexreon
@Trick
@Ototo
@Tikafire

Hello there!

Letting you all know that college has taken over my life and I'm almost never able to get on FR anymore; I am still working on the adoptables but it's very slow work for now v-v

I can offer your payments back if you don't want to wait, but otherwise the wait will be a(n even) long(er) one (until May, when summer break starts for me)

I really appreciate the patience afforded to me, I've been really stressed out about not being able to get these out to everyone in a timely manner.

I hope everyone is doing well,

E.
@Enoch
@Cheesycrocs
@Lexreon
@Trick
@Ototo
@Tikafire

Hello there!

Letting you all know that college has taken over my life and I'm almost never able to get on FR anymore; I am still working on the adoptables but it's very slow work for now v-v

I can offer your payments back if you don't want to wait, but otherwise the wait will be a(n even) long(er) one (until May, when summer break starts for me)

I really appreciate the patience afforded to me, I've been really stressed out about not being able to get these out to everyone in a timely manner.

I hope everyone is doing well,

E.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12