Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ** Dragon Busts! (moved)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
(@ Erised thanks! *v*)

@couchprincess Thank you! :'D I use Photoshop CS4.

@Snaphance Sure thing! I added you to the ~general slots~ so you'll be notified when any of them open. (But usd is my preferred payment to receive too, so that works out *v*)
(@ Erised thanks! *v*)

@couchprincess Thank you! :'D I use Photoshop CS4.

@Snaphance Sure thing! I added you to the ~general slots~ so you'll be notified when any of them open. (But usd is my preferred payment to receive too, so that works out *v*)
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded oh thank goodness it's not Gimp!! I'll have to try that one...Photoshop CS4....got it!

freakin Gimp
@Clouded oh thank goodness it's not Gimp!! I'll have to try that one...Photoshop CS4....got it!

freakin Gimp
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
Dragon: TwoTone

Apparel/special features: I would love for him to have his antenna, but you can exclude the scarf.

Description: He's generally a very happy boy; playful and rambunctious and maybe a little dimwitted, much like a dog. At the same time he's very loyal and curious, trying to earn his keep amongst the clan, they sometimes bite at his ears and get annoyed, but they really love him. As far as his aesthetic, please feel free to interpret however you see him :)

Special Requests: I kind of imagine him with his tongue dorkily hanging out of his mouth, like a puppy, but other than that I encourage you to take creative license.

Payment method: USD
Dragon: TwoTone

Apparel/special features: I would love for him to have his antenna, but you can exclude the scarf.

Description: He's generally a very happy boy; playful and rambunctious and maybe a little dimwitted, much like a dog. At the same time he's very loyal and curious, trying to earn his keep amongst the clan, they sometimes bite at his ears and get annoyed, but they really love him. As far as his aesthetic, please feel free to interpret however you see him :)

Special Requests: I kind of imagine him with his tongue dorkily hanging out of his mouth, like a puppy, but other than that I encourage you to take creative license.

Payment method: USD
@couchprincess HEH it's been a while since I used gimp (like....eight years while) but it was a pain back then, wouldn't surprise me to hear that it's still a pain now!
The version of Photoshop I use is kind of old, it's like...four generations behind, I think. Photoshop is kind of complicated to learn at first, so I have a hard time recommending it to people who haven't used it before. BUT if you're willing to put in the time (and money, CS6 is like $1,500 :X) it can be worth it in the long run to learn.

@cruellababy
AH sorry if I wasn't clear before!! ;o; My slots aren't open currently, which means I'm not taking any active commissions. I plan on opening them before *too* long (in a couple months maybe, if my situation stays about the same) so I can put you on the list to be notified when they are open, if you'd like!
@couchprincess HEH it's been a while since I used gimp (like....eight years while) but it was a pain back then, wouldn't surprise me to hear that it's still a pain now!
The version of Photoshop I use is kind of old, it's like...four generations behind, I think. Photoshop is kind of complicated to learn at first, so I have a hard time recommending it to people who haven't used it before. BUT if you're willing to put in the time (and money, CS6 is like $1,500 :X) it can be worth it in the long run to learn.

@cruellababy
AH sorry if I wasn't clear before!! ;o; My slots aren't open currently, which means I'm not taking any active commissions. I plan on opening them before *too* long (in a couple months maybe, if my situation stays about the same) so I can put you on the list to be notified when they are open, if you'd like!
Ah I'm so sorry, yes PLEASE add me :)
Ah I'm so sorry, yes PLEASE add me :)
@cruellababy No worries! :'D I added you to the general slots list, let me know if you'd like to be removed/added to other lists at any point.
@cruellababy No worries! :'D I added you to the general slots list, let me know if you'd like to be removed/added to other lists at any point.
@Clouded Gosh, how beautiful these all are @_@ Could I be added to your pinglist?
@Clouded Gosh, how beautiful these all are @_@ Could I be added to your pinglist?
mnhny.png
@wyrdwoodwitch Thanks so much, certainly! ;v; Added to the general slots list.
@wyrdwoodwitch Thanks so much, certainly! ;v; Added to the general slots list.
@clouded Could I be on the general pinglist please :D
@clouded Could I be on the general pinglist please :D
@BatCrooks Added! :'>
@BatCrooks Added! :'>
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23