Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pricing/Interest check? Dragon Busts
1 2
Finally got finished drawing one dragon bust of each breed. Now that I've done that I'd like to see how much treasure or gems these are actually worth(if anything). Please comment! Constructive criticism is welcome, and please PRICE MY ART! :)

I've only gotten to drawing busts since I am unable to draw full bodies digitally. I am okay on paper but my scanner isn't that good and I really don't want to use a camera. I am drawing these on my kindle fire HDX or something like that, With my finger, On a drawing app, so drawing full bodies are hard.

Examples(in order of creation):

Nocturne
Coatl
Imperial
Spiral
Ridgeback
Tundra
Guardian
Snapper
Fae
Skydancer
Mirror
Wildclaw
Pearlcatcher
Finally got finished drawing one dragon bust of each breed. Now that I've done that I'd like to see how much treasure or gems these are actually worth(if anything). Please comment! Constructive criticism is welcome, and please PRICE MY ART! :)

I've only gotten to drawing busts since I am unable to draw full bodies digitally. I am okay on paper but my scanner isn't that good and I really don't want to use a camera. I am drawing these on my kindle fire HDX or something like that, With my finger, On a drawing app, so drawing full bodies are hard.

Examples(in order of creation):

Nocturne
Coatl
Imperial
Spiral
Ridgeback
Tundra
Guardian
Snapper
Fae
Skydancer
Mirror
Wildclaw
Pearlcatcher
@CopperRose Maybe they could help!

@Queencryogen
@UserOfShadows
@LordQube
@Kuzdi
@Kairoku
@KarkatSizemore
@Aalto
@InuKimi
@Nanosaur
@FloatingInSpace
@shanncrafter
@CopperRose Maybe they could help!

@Queencryogen
@UserOfShadows
@LordQube
@Kuzdi
@Kairoku
@KarkatSizemore
@Aalto
@InuKimi
@Nanosaur
@FloatingInSpace
@shanncrafter
110ksoo.png
@Bluetide

@_@ NO.
@Bluetide

@_@ NO.
@CopperRose

:-) YES!
@CopperRose

:-) YES!
110ksoo.png
@CopperRose

Haha, I'd love to help! xD
Buuut, I'm really bad at pricing stuff, so I probably won't be of a lot of help to you. I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love how you depicted Nodens (the tundra) for me! :3
@CopperRose

Haha, I'd love to help! xD
Buuut, I'm really bad at pricing stuff, so I probably won't be of a lot of help to you. I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love how you depicted Nodens (the tundra) for me! :3
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Kairoku Thanks anyways!
@Kairoku Thanks anyways!
@CopperRose i say 50k for the body 5k for each piece of apparel and 1k for each gene
(im terrible at pricing stuff)
@CopperRose i say 50k for the body 5k for each piece of apparel and 1k for each gene
(im terrible at pricing stuff)
NXwxhXo.png
@CopperRose

Since they're colored and shaded, i'd be willing to pay 30k for a bust plus whatever you see fit to add for apparel. :3
@CopperRose

Since they're colored and shaded, i'd be willing to pay 30k for a bust plus whatever you see fit to add for apparel. :3
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@CopperRose
I agree with Queencryogen. I think 50kt base price would be great. If it ends up getting more popular, raise the price a bit. :3
@CopperRose
I agree with Queencryogen. I think 50kt base price would be great. If it ends up getting more popular, raise the price a bit. :3
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Id be intrested but since im bad at pricing ill just nod at what was said above :D
Id be intrested but since im bad at pricing ill just nod at what was said above :D
tumblr_lx2xlpun0z1qgtvz7.gif
1 2