Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ***Rynn's Art Shop *** [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@Kadence sure ill add you now!
@Kadence sure ill add you now!
@rynn65

Ahhh, they look great! I love it, thanks so much! And yes, I'd like to get a bigger file sending over your payment now~ ^^
@rynn65

Ahhh, they look great! I love it, thanks so much! And yes, I'd like to get a bigger file sending over your payment now~ ^^
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@rynn65 are you open still? If so id love to snatch something up, if not, can i be put on the ping list? C:
@rynn65 are you open still? If so id love to snatch something up, if not, can i be put on the ping list? C:
puffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@rondonu Im still working on the people that are on the commission list but i will put you on the ping list! I hope to get to most of the ping list people by next weekend, but I just started my 2nd semester of school so it might take me a bit longer to get to some of them! but i will definitely let you know when i have more space available :)
@rondonu Im still working on the people that are on the commission list but i will put you on the ping list! I hope to get to most of the ping list people by next weekend, but I just started my 2nd semester of school so it might take me a bit longer to get to some of them! but i will definitely let you know when i have more space available :)
@rynn65

Oh, whoops, am I already on the commission list?

username: Mary
payment type: treasure
commission type: sketch bust
reference picture: [x] I got this piece done by user ClumsyKee. The character doesn't actually have that kind of eyelash game, pretty sure that's from the artist's style. :p I can give you a written description if you want. Afraid I don't have a drawing of my own, my art skills are terrible, but this commissioned piece was surprisingly accurate despite the artist only having a written description. :o

so, in treasure that's... 10,000t, is it? Or am I reading this wrong, or do you wish to make adjustments to the price?
@rynn65

Oh, whoops, am I already on the commission list?

username: Mary
payment type: treasure
commission type: sketch bust
reference picture: [x] I got this piece done by user ClumsyKee. The character doesn't actually have that kind of eyelash game, pretty sure that's from the artist's style. :p I can give you a written description if you want. Afraid I don't have a drawing of my own, my art skills are terrible, but this commissioned piece was surprisingly accurate despite the artist only having a written description. :o

so, in treasure that's... 10,000t, is it? Or am I reading this wrong, or do you wish to make adjustments to the price?
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
@shiftie Hey! sorry for the long wait! I have been so busy with school for the past few weeks that i haven't had the time to go on flight rising! I hope you like the commission! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/5cc9f7ce5f546d711974df727c251afa/tumblr_nlp0npFKny1sn6tbpo1_500.jpg[/img]
@shiftie Hey! sorry for the long wait! I have been so busy with school for the past few weeks that i haven't had the time to go on flight rising! I hope you like the commission!
tumblr_nlp0npFKny1sn6tbpo1_500.jpg
@rynn65
ahh whenever you're open again, could i get a ping? those sketches r so nice
@rynn65
ahh whenever you're open again, could i get a ping? those sketches r so nice
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep

Sure! ill put u on the ping list now! I'm not too sure how many commissions ill get thru this week but hopefully Ill be able to get to you soon :)
@mikareep

Sure! ill put u on the ping list now! I'm not too sure how many commissions ill get thru this week but hopefully Ill be able to get to you soon :)
@rynn65 It's alright! The wait was worth it, he looks really cute *u*
Sending over your payment~
@rynn65 It's alright! The wait was worth it, he looks really cute *u*
Sending over your payment~
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
1 2 3 4 5