Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ***Rynn's Art Shop *** [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@rynn65 He's gorgeous, thank you so much! I'd love a ping whenever you have slots open again, as well. :)
@rynn65 He's gorgeous, thank you so much! I'd love a ping whenever you have slots open again, as well. :)
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@rynn65
Could I be added to the pinglist? ovo Your art is super gorgeous QvQ
@rynn65
Could I be added to the pinglist? ovo Your art is super gorgeous QvQ
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@OnABadBet Sure i can totally message you when i have more open slots :)

@TeaLeafves Ill make sure to put u on the ping list :)
@OnABadBet Sure i can totally message you when i have more open slots :)

@TeaLeafves Ill make sure to put u on the ping list :)
@rynn65
If you're still open, I'd love to grab a slot! If not, please put me on your ping list? :3

Username: Cila
Payment type: Treasure
Commission type: Colored - I'd preferred a black and white palette but if you feel like doing full on color, feel free to do so!
Reference picture: Nikita
@rynn65
If you're still open, I'd love to grab a slot! If not, please put me on your ping list? :3

Username: Cila
Payment type: Treasure
Commission type: Colored - I'd preferred a black and white palette but if you feel like doing full on color, feel free to do so!
Reference picture: Nikita
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Cila sure will have to put you on the ping list. I am hoping to get to everyone by next weekend so sorry for the wait!
@Cila sure will have to put you on the ping list. I am hoping to get to everyone by next weekend so sorry for the wait!
@rynn65 add me to the pinglist please :)
@rynn65 add me to the pinglist please :)
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
@dory sure no prob! the soonest ill probably add you guys to the ping list will most likely be next weekend.
@dory sure no prob! the soonest ill probably add you guys to the ping list will most likely be next weekend.
@rynn65 whoop! thanks
@rynn65 whoop! thanks
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
@Xieu Here's your commission! I hope you like it! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/41a2abad4cd18368492526b8995e078e/tumblr_njt18sPg2l1sn6tbpo1_500.jpg[/img] If you would like a bigger file I can totally send it to you! If you could send the payment also that would be great. Thank you again for commissioning me :)
@Xieu

Here's your commission! I hope you like it!

tumblr_njt18sPg2l1sn6tbpo1_500.jpg

If you would like a bigger file I can totally send it to you! If you could send the payment also that would be great. Thank you again for commissioning me :)
@rynn65

Aah, could I be added to the pinglist?
@rynn65

Aah, could I be added to the pinglist?
OMEDQEC.png
1 2 3 4 5