Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] MyCena [W] FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hawkins

At the 1:40 exchange rate that would be 180k t for 4.5k nuggets, if you let me know your MC user I can send them over c:
@Hawkins

At the 1:40 exchange rate that would be 180k t for 4.5k nuggets, if you let me know your MC user I can send them over c:
@SongofSilence I'm Dakota Riley (#77) over there! I'll send the treasure now~
@SongofSilence I'm Dakota Riley (#77) over there! I'll send the treasure now~
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
@Hawkins

Nuggets sent! I'll let you know when I build up some more nuggets again c:
@Hawkins

Nuggets sent! I'll let you know when I build up some more nuggets again c:
@Kela
So sorry about the wait! I'll happily trade 8k nuggets for 320k. JUst let me know if you're still interested c:

@Doragon
When you were asking you were valuing it at AH price. Since I shop around on the forums for a slightly discounted AH price I wasn't as interested, sorry! If you tell me what you have, maybe we could work out a price (nuggets wise) and I'll keep earning nuggets until I get enough c:
@Kela
So sorry about the wait! I'll happily trade 8k nuggets for 320k. JUst let me know if you're still interested c:

@Doragon
When you were asking you were valuing it at AH price. Since I shop around on the forums for a slightly discounted AH price I wasn't as interested, sorry! If you tell me what you have, maybe we could work out a price (nuggets wise) and I'll keep earning nuggets until I get enough c:
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Jaffa
Definitely still interested! ^-^ Sent you the 320k as well as my Mycena info.
@Jaffa
Definitely still interested! ^-^ Sent you the 320k as well as my Mycena info.
ZHoIQus.png
Updated nugget count c:
Updated nugget count c:
@Jaffa I followed you here from mycena, but I have 106k in fr treasure currently. I am bad at math but out of what you have available since i think you are just exchanging currencies. How much fr treasure would this be?

I am blackfoxette on mc.
@Jaffa I followed you here from mycena, but I have 106k in fr treasure currently. I am bad at math but out of what you have available since i think you are just exchanging currencies. How much fr treasure would this be?

I am blackfoxette on mc.
ld4kS5D.png
^^
^^
@Jaffa
I'm interested in purchasing the 2,565 nuggies for 102.6k treasure if it's still available. C:
@Jaffa
I'm interested in purchasing the 2,565 nuggies for 102.6k treasure if it's still available. C:
ZHoIQus.png
@Hawkins

Just letting you know I have a sizable amount of nuggets in stock again if you're interested! (Over 14k)
@Hawkins

Just letting you know I have a sizable amount of nuggets in stock again if you're interested! (Over 14k)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8