Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] MyCena [W] FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Boop
Boop
^^
^^
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Jaffa
what kind of retired apparel are you interested in?

alternatively, would you or your friend be interested in using those nuggets to purchase tickets in my light sprite raffle? you can see the prizes in the link in my sig :D
@Jaffa
what kind of retired apparel are you interested in?

alternatively, would you or your friend be interested in using those nuggets to purchase tickets in my light sprite raffle? you can see the prizes in the link in my sig :D
@Jaffa @SongofSilence Could I grab all of SongofSilence's nuggets for 700k t? c:
@Jaffa @SongofSilence Could I grab all of SongofSilence's nuggets for 700k t? c:
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
@Doragon
I'm interested in all really, what do you have?

I was looking at your raffle, but the tickets are equivalent to 20k a piece and at that rate I think I'd rather something guaranteed (this May change when your light sprite gets unlocked hahah)

@Hawkins
Songs is at school right now but when she gets back she'll answer (in approximately 3 hours?) I'm sure she'll be wanting to trade if you don't mind waiting for her to get online c:
@Doragon
I'm interested in all really, what do you have?

I was looking at your raffle, but the tickets are equivalent to 20k a piece and at that rate I think I'd rather something guaranteed (this May change when your light sprite gets unlocked hahah)

@Hawkins
Songs is at school right now but when she gets back she'll answer (in approximately 3 hours?) I'm sure she'll be wanting to trade if you don't mind waiting for her to get online c:
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Jaffa
yeah, i realize that the rate is a little different than most people use, but it just wouldn't have been worth it to me if i'd had the tickets be much cheaper. :p

of course, the only way it's GOING to get unlocked is if people buy enough tickets... xD

i've got festival apparel from all the way back to y1. if you're only offering your pile of nuggets, i'd be willing to trade something worth 320k. :> you turned down my last retired item offer, so i'm sorta hoping you'll just tell me what you're after and we can go from there, lol
@Jaffa
yeah, i realize that the rate is a little different than most people use, but it just wouldn't have been worth it to me if i'd had the tickets be much cheaper. :p

of course, the only way it's GOING to get unlocked is if people buy enough tickets... xD

i've got festival apparel from all the way back to y1. if you're only offering your pile of nuggets, i'd be willing to trade something worth 320k. :> you turned down my last retired item offer, so i'm sorta hoping you'll just tell me what you're after and we can go from there, lol
@Jaffa
Are the 8k nuggets still available? If so I'd be interested in purchasing them for 320k treasure. :3
@Jaffa
Are the 8k nuggets still available? If so I'd be interested in purchasing them for 320k treasure. :3
ZHoIQus.png
@Jaffa Sure, I can wait c:
@Jaffa Sure, I can wait c:
@Hawkins

Ah! I'm so sorry its taken me so long to get back to you!

Unfortunately someone else offered to buy some of my nuggets so I (currently) only have 4.5k left, if you want to buy those still I'd be happy to sell them to you. If you'd like I can also ping you when I work up to a decent amount of nuggets again and make you first priority to sell to.

Either way, I apologize again for the late communication!
@Hawkins

Ah! I'm so sorry its taken me so long to get back to you!

Unfortunately someone else offered to buy some of my nuggets so I (currently) only have 4.5k left, if you want to buy those still I'd be happy to sell them to you. If you'd like I can also ping you when I work up to a decent amount of nuggets again and make you first priority to sell to.

Either way, I apologize again for the late communication!
@songofsilence Oh haha no problem, I understand! I'd absolutely still be interested in what you have left and what you might accumulate in the future, though! :D
@songofsilence Oh haha no problem, I understand! I'd absolutely still be interested in what you have left and what you might accumulate in the future, though! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8