Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sunchaser Jewelry
1 2 3 4
@Straken

Hmm. Are you okay with pure item offers?

I have every cycled bundle, an open Ornate and Silk bundle.. I have a Twice-Dyed Cowl, valued at 5mT, and every retired Fest item but the Sunchaser. I also have an Illuminated Armband..
I have dragons, too. I have more, but I'm not sure what you're interested in.
@Straken

Hmm. Are you okay with pure item offers?

I have every cycled bundle, an open Ornate and Silk bundle.. I have a Twice-Dyed Cowl, valued at 5mT, and every retired Fest item but the Sunchaser. I also have an Illuminated Armband..
I have dragons, too. I have more, but I'm not sure what you're interested in.
bwuGGyS.png
@Lullaby
I prefer getting some treasure too along with the items but you have some good items to offer. I will let you know :)
@Lullaby
I prefer getting some treasure too along with the items but you have some good items to offer. I will let you know :)
Bump!
Bump!
@Straken [item=breed change: nocturne] [item=winter wolf cape] [item=brown wolf cape] [item=gold wolf cape] [item=fire sprite] 3m treasure 3k gems
@Straken

Breed Change: Nocturne Winter Wolf Cape Brown Wolf Cape

Gold Wolf Cape Fire Sprite

3m treasure

3k gems
@Devilbaby I'm sorry but I have a better offer. Thanks for your offer anyway. :D
@Devilbaby I'm sorry but I have a better offer. Thanks for your offer anyway. :D
@Straken

I have the wind,earth,ice,lightning,shadow ,water sprites, 2015 retired items & 5mil treasure.

I also am willing to sell dragons etc.
@Straken

I have the wind,earth,ice,lightning,shadow ,water sprites, 2015 retired items & 5mil treasure.

I also am willing to sell dragons etc.
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Gwynbleidd
Thanks a lot for your offer but I'm not really interested in sprites and dragons :)
@Gwynbleidd
Thanks a lot for your offer but I'm not really interested in sprites and dragons :)
@Straken
I could offer

5 mio Treasure, 800g
the Night Sky Silk Bundle an Twice Dyed Coat, An Arcane Sprite, an Electricians Power Pack and two Nocturne Eggs. And if you are not really interested in those items I could also try to get others.

I know that this might be a far shot, but I the sunchaser is the last big appeal item I am missing and I really would be happy to get this

/edit and if it is only a matter of a million or something, in case you'll do payment plans, I usually can make a million in a week or max two
@Straken
I could offer

5 mio Treasure, 800g
the Night Sky Silk Bundle an Twice Dyed Coat, An Arcane Sprite, an Electricians Power Pack and two Nocturne Eggs. And if you are not really interested in those items I could also try to get others.

I know that this might be a far shot, but I the sunchaser is the last big appeal item I am missing and I really would be happy to get this

/edit and if it is only a matter of a million or something, in case you'll do payment plans, I usually can make a million in a week or max two
lightfull.png
@liantal
I am sorry but your offer is less than what I expect to get for the jewelry and they have made me some better offers. :/

I really wish I had more so I can give to you and some others too but unfortunately only one will be the lucky one.
@liantal
I am sorry but your offer is less than what I expect to get for the jewelry and they have made me some better offers. :/

I really wish I had more so I can give to you and some others too but unfortunately only one will be the lucky one.
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4