Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague Flight, convince me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
plague is awesome. everyone is super nice and our forums r pretty active!
also red eyes r cool :3
you totally should come visit ! @MidnightRaven
plague is awesome. everyone is super nice and our forums r pretty active!
also red eyes r cool :3
you totally should come visit ! @MidnightRaven
K7QOBXu.jpg
if you join the plague flight then your also signing your soul over to the meme lord
do it
if you join the plague flight then your also signing your soul over to the meme lord
do it
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Wow, some of the people here must be rotting fruit because they're full of vinegar. lmao
Did you guys take a dip in the ocean? b/c you're so salty.

@MidnightRaven is there something in particular you're aiming for? Eyes? Community? Dom? Memes?
Wow, some of the people here must be rotting fruit because they're full of vinegar. lmao
Did you guys take a dip in the ocean? b/c you're so salty.

@MidnightRaven is there something in particular you're aiming for? Eyes? Community? Dom? Memes?
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
[quote name="LostUmbreon" date="2015-03-21 19:06:57"]Meme loving nuts. I don't even say that affectionately. Answer the question [I]SOMEONE[/I] from Plague geez. I'm an Ice flighter, recently moved to Wind. Plague goes hardcore Dom and their forums are dead (in more ways that one). From what I hear they like to talk about gorey things and horror stuff and medical related topics. Red eyes can clash with a lot, though, if you're a breeder. Not much else I can help with, I'm afraid.[/quote] Er. No? We're hardcore Dom yeah, but our forums are crazy busy. At the moment...let's see. If you were a dragon, familiars, geneing projects, dom, medical institution, skype group, welcome wagon, dragon share, dragon share, dragon share, twitter group, comic discussion, rotbomb discussion (gifts), dragon share, family talk, geneing talk, art, dragon gifting, and complaining about swipp. That's page one.
LostUmbreon wrote on 2015-03-21 19:06:57:
Meme loving nuts. I don't even say that affectionately. Answer the question SOMEONE from Plague geez.

I'm an Ice flighter, recently moved to Wind. Plague goes hardcore Dom and their forums are dead (in more ways that one). From what I hear they like to talk about gorey things and horror stuff and medical related topics. Red eyes can clash with a lot, though, if you're a breeder. Not much else I can help with, I'm afraid.

Er. No? We're hardcore Dom yeah, but our forums are crazy busy. At the moment...let's see. If you were a dragon, familiars, geneing projects, dom, medical institution, skype group, welcome wagon, dragon share, dragon share, dragon share, twitter group, comic discussion, rotbomb discussion (gifts), dragon share, family talk, geneing talk, art, dragon gifting, and complaining about swipp.

That's page one.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
Oh! And we have bee dragons. I would explain the catfish but I honestly have no idea. I think people just like catfish and that meme happened. What else about Plague. We're incredibly random at times and a lot less dark than you think. I mean, if you ask for dark we can provide, but normally it's like WHY ARE PINK DRAGONS SO HARD TO DRESS and people going I LOVE YOU BUT I LIKE PASTELS IS THAT OKAY and us being like OF COURSE YES WE LOVE YOU TOO.
Oh! And we have bee dragons. I would explain the catfish but I honestly have no idea. I think people just like catfish and that meme happened. What else about Plague. We're incredibly random at times and a lot less dark than you think. I mean, if you ask for dark we can provide, but normally it's like WHY ARE PINK DRAGONS SO HARD TO DRESS and people going I LOVE YOU BUT I LIKE PASTELS IS THAT OKAY and us being like OF COURSE YES WE LOVE YOU TOO.
...and I get defensively adoring of my flight. I'm sorry.
...and I get defensively adoring of my flight. I'm sorry.
@Marburg It's okay, I'm also like that :')
@Marburg It's okay, I'm also like that :')
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
@rich

I just looked at your lair for the first time.

HOW.
@rich

I just looked at your lair for the first time.

HOW.
[quote name="MorganK" date="2015-03-21 19:50:55"][quote name="Indarus" date="2015-03-21 19:17:32"][quote name="EmergencyRoom" date="2015-03-21 18:09:55"][quote name="Zhombi" date="2015-03-21 18:08:58"][quote name="tstroyerfosho" date="2015-03-21 17:59:02"][quote name="SeagullCzar" date="2015-03-21 17:25:26"][quote name="Cordyceps" date="2015-03-21 17:20:03"][quote name="acheronta" date="2015-03-21 17:17:48"][quote name="Epidemik" date="2015-03-21 17:13:48"][quote name="SolarMoon59" date="2015-03-21 16:44:16"][img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/galaxydisease/plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif[/img][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote] ... Wait, I'm not even in Plague.[/quote][/quote] Other amenities include: hella Dom organizations, the Institute of Illness (for all your disease learnin' and other educational needs SHOUTOUT TO @origamiwolf), Vulture Culture, a drinking group, a tabletop group, an RP group, a level 25 lending service, rotbombing organization, gene funds, lair expansion funds, art share, steam/game group, irc/skype chats, and like all the chatter u could dream of. And hella cute in-flight events! Shout-out to @TheSunTheGodsSaw for the Rot-o-Grams! Hecka cool lore (HOLLA AT EVOLUTION) and aesthetics and deity. B] @Epidemik Yo I have never seen you in our forums at all. We go through like 2 pages daily. I think we jumped on this meme bandwagon because we don't get to do it all that often. :C EDIT: Also catfish are awesome.
MorganK wrote on 2015-03-21 19:50:55:
Indarus wrote on 2015-03-21 19:17:32:
EmergencyRoom wrote on 2015-03-21 18:09:55:
Zhombi wrote on 2015-03-21 18:08:58:
tstroyerfosho wrote on 2015-03-21 17:59:02:
SeagullCzar wrote on 2015-03-21 17:25:26:
Cordyceps wrote on 2015-03-21 17:20:03:
acheronta wrote on 2015-03-21 17:17:48:
Epidemik wrote on 2015-03-21 17:13:48:
SolarMoon59 wrote on 2015-03-21 16:44:16:
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
... Wait, I'm not even in Plague.

Other amenities include: hella Dom organizations, the Institute of Illness (for all your disease learnin' and other educational needs SHOUTOUT TO @origamiwolf), Vulture Culture, a drinking group, a tabletop group, an RP group, a level 25 lending service, rotbombing organization, gene funds, lair expansion funds, art share, steam/game group, irc/skype chats, and like all the chatter u could dream of.

And hella cute in-flight events! Shout-out to @TheSunTheGodsSaw for the Rot-o-Grams!

Hecka cool lore (HOLLA AT EVOLUTION) and aesthetics and deity. B]

@Epidemik Yo I have never seen you in our forums at all. We go through like 2 pages daily.

I think we jumped on this meme bandwagon because we don't get to do it all that often. :C

EDIT: Also catfish are awesome.
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta
it's probably because the times i check it is like 3 am and everyones asleep.
whoops.
i should really go to the plague forums more tbh, everyone seems really cool and i'm just staring from a distance.
@acheronta
it's probably because the times i check it is like 3 am and everyones asleep.
whoops.
i should really go to the plague forums more tbh, everyone seems really cool and i'm just staring from a distance.
skulll_by_steedums-d8ktzyw.gif
CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11