Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague Flight, convince me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Epidemik

JOIN US MORE. Post whenever you want. Make a thread about whatever u wanna talk about. :D

We're like a particularly grimy group of puppies rocking out to metal all the time. We have good time. B]
@Epidemik

JOIN US MORE. Post whenever you want. Make a thread about whatever u wanna talk about. :D

We're like a particularly grimy group of puppies rocking out to metal all the time. We have good time. B]
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta

Haha, awww you're so kind. X) ♥
@acheronta

Haha, awww you're so kind. X) ♥
BuDq0ZK.gif
I come back to this today and realize I have either made a huge mistake or perfected something incredible.

I was going to post stuff about plague after but I forgot, I'm so sorry ;w;
I come back to this today and realize I have either made a huge mistake or perfected something incredible.

I was going to post stuff about plague after but I forgot, I'm so sorry ;w;
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
Okay, most of these things have already been said BUT

WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS

okay we got a soup kitchen type thread by the name of Marburg's Meals so bang put charitable on the list of good plague traits go us

and then put a check mark on that because we also have a gift exchange called the sickness chain where you can GET THINGS

then we have our vulture culture thread if you wanna collect bones or already collect bones or wanna see pictures of collected bones

the institute of illness is here to teach you about all the sicknesses ever and its REALLY NIFTY

we've got a steam group and a skype group if you wanna communicate with your fellow plaguelings more

and of course our dominance is simply the best there is.

look forward to seeing you there maybe eventually!!!
Okay, most of these things have already been said BUT

WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS

okay we got a soup kitchen type thread by the name of Marburg's Meals so bang put charitable on the list of good plague traits go us

and then put a check mark on that because we also have a gift exchange called the sickness chain where you can GET THINGS

then we have our vulture culture thread if you wanna collect bones or already collect bones or wanna see pictures of collected bones

the institute of illness is here to teach you about all the sicknesses ever and its REALLY NIFTY

we've got a steam group and a skype group if you wanna communicate with your fellow plaguelings more

and of course our dominance is simply the best there is.

look forward to seeing you there maybe eventually!!!
2v2jjwy.jpg
Our forums are dead? Then where the heck are all these pings coming from? The forum afterlife?!

*GASP!*

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, specifically. I mean, it probably wasn't catfish, but we do have things that are not-catfish on our forums, as well. Quite a few people have given details, and yeah, we're pretty into Dom, but we do have quite a lot going on for our less-Dom-oriented members, and we're looking for more ways to involve them.

There's usually a lot of ways to get involve, and if you have an idea for some sort of ongoing thread or event or service, people are generally encouraged to just go and start it up, although there's plenty of offers for help for those who need it. People don't generally seem very territorial about who's supposed to be in charge of what or who's supposed to be starting something or anything like that. It just goes, like, "Hey, guys, I think a level 25 dragon lending thing might help our Dom game, and... okay, suddenly I'm in charge of something WELL OKAY."

I gotta disagree with the statement that the forums are dead, 'cos I know I sure as heck have a problem with keeping things like the push hubs on the front page (I'd have even more of a problem if the other Germs weren't so helpful with bumping, though).
Our forums are dead? Then where the heck are all these pings coming from? The forum afterlife?!

*GASP!*

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, specifically. I mean, it probably wasn't catfish, but we do have things that are not-catfish on our forums, as well. Quite a few people have given details, and yeah, we're pretty into Dom, but we do have quite a lot going on for our less-Dom-oriented members, and we're looking for more ways to involve them.

There's usually a lot of ways to get involve, and if you have an idea for some sort of ongoing thread or event or service, people are generally encouraged to just go and start it up, although there's plenty of offers for help for those who need it. People don't generally seem very territorial about who's supposed to be in charge of what or who's supposed to be starting something or anything like that. It just goes, like, "Hey, guys, I think a level 25 dragon lending thing might help our Dom game, and... okay, suddenly I'm in charge of something WELL OKAY."

I gotta disagree with the statement that the forums are dead, 'cos I know I sure as heck have a problem with keeping things like the push hubs on the front page (I'd have even more of a problem if the other Germs weren't so helpful with bumping, though).
dJjYcxr.png
I just want to join in to say that Plague flight has been an awesomely friendly and supportive community from what I've seen, with a LOT of different activities running at any given time [that other people are more qualified to explain than me, heh]. Of particular interest are the Dom scene, the mentioned Institute of Illness, and the Plague Sub-breeds project.

Also there's the really cool aesthetic and lore [I'll be honest my favorite thing about plague is that it is literally the "I will fight my self in the desert" flight. I love the pure will to survive and overcome Plague embodies, eheh.]
I just want to join in to say that Plague flight has been an awesomely friendly and supportive community from what I've seen, with a LOT of different activities running at any given time [that other people are more qualified to explain than me, heh]. Of particular interest are the Dom scene, the mentioned Institute of Illness, and the Plague Sub-breeds project.

Also there's the really cool aesthetic and lore [I'll be honest my favorite thing about plague is that it is literally the "I will fight my self in the desert" flight. I love the pure will to survive and overcome Plague embodies, eheh.]
We have a dom skype group also : )
We have a dom skype group also : )
@MidnightRaven

IF YOU THINK IM COOL THEN EVERYONE'S COOL OVER HERE
@MidnightRaven

IF YOU THINK IM COOL THEN EVERYONE'S COOL OVER HERE
uCR5SCW.png
Woah. Wow. I was not expecting to get this many replies.
I am now about 95% percent sure I'm coming over to the Plague side. Sorry Shadowmom. The Plague stuff just seems too cool to resist.

@FloatingInSpace
when I posted this I thought I'd see you over on this thread
Woah. Wow. I was not expecting to get this many replies.
I am now about 95% percent sure I'm coming over to the Plague side. Sorry Shadowmom. The Plague stuff just seems too cool to resist.

@FloatingInSpace
when I posted this I thought I'd see you over on this thread
@MidnightRaven

It's like you summoned me.
@MidnightRaven

It's like you summoned me.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11