Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchase not showing up!
I purchased $5 worth of Gems several hours ago and it's still not shown up in my account. How long does it take?
I purchased $5 worth of Gems several hours ago and it's still not shown up in my account. How long does it take?
@EmeraldLady, try clearing your browser's cache and viewing Flight Rising on a different browser. Most gem purchases should be instant. You should also double check your payment method to make sure you were successfully charged :)
@EmeraldLady, try clearing your browser's cache and viewing Flight Rising on a different browser. Most gem purchases should be instant. You should also double check your payment method to make sure you were successfully charged :)
Thank you. and yes the payment confirmed through the bank at 10 this am. I've never had it not show up right away before.
Thank you. and yes the payment confirmed through the bank at 10 this am. I've never had it not show up right away before.
Chespin, that didn't work! I cleared my browser's cache and have tried on two different browsers so far. Any idea what's up?
Chespin, that didn't work! I cleared my browser's cache and have tried on two different browsers so far. Any idea what's up?
@chespin, that didn't work! I cleared my browser's cache and have tried on two different browsers so far. Any idea what's up?
@chespin, that didn't work! I cleared my browser's cache and have tried on two different browsers so far. Any idea what's up?
@EmeraldLady sorry, I'm not sure what would be going on if that didn't work! I'd suggest waiting until rollover (midnight FR time) and seeing if they're applied after then. If they're not, it would definitely be appropriate to use the Contact Us form to contact staff about the problem! If you do, be sure to include the approximate time of purchase and if you can, screenshots of the transaction (if you got an email confirmation from PayPal, this will do)

I hope you can get your gems!
@EmeraldLady sorry, I'm not sure what would be going on if that didn't work! I'd suggest waiting until rollover (midnight FR time) and seeing if they're applied after then. If they're not, it would definitely be appropriate to use the Contact Us form to contact staff about the problem! If you do, be sure to include the approximate time of purchase and if you can, screenshots of the transaction (if you got an email confirmation from PayPal, this will do)

I hope you can get your gems!
@chespin ok, well I'll do that then and thank you for your help. :)
@chespin ok, well I'll do that then and thank you for your help. :)
@EmeraldLady

If you ever have any questions, concerns, or issues with the purchase of gems, those inquires should always be directed to the Contact Us form. Our customer support team are the only one's who can assist with those types of issues.

As you have already been directed to the Contact Us form, I will be locking this thread. :)
@EmeraldLady

If you ever have any questions, concerns, or issues with the purchase of gems, those inquires should always be directed to the Contact Us form. Our customer support team are the only one's who can assist with those types of issues.

As you have already been directed to the Contact Us form, I will be locking this thread. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.