Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BJDs and other dollies
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 421 422
@bandit1971

That's so sad! D: I feel so sorry for your friend and their kid. That just doesn't seem right at all. D: I hate hearing when people's dolls have issues, and they haven't even played very roughly with them to make that happen. My girlie hasn't had too much done with her, either. I mean, I've done photos with her, and stuff... But nothing to make those joints suddenly have issues like that. So when people were telling me that it was the way that she was molded with Soom I was just so upset. ; ~ ;

I'm going to be a little scared to touch her, too. But I'm going to force myself to push past that because she is one of my babies, and I play with all my sweeties.
@bandit1971

That's so sad! D: I feel so sorry for your friend and their kid. That just doesn't seem right at all. D: I hate hearing when people's dolls have issues, and they haven't even played very roughly with them to make that happen. My girlie hasn't had too much done with her, either. I mean, I've done photos with her, and stuff... But nothing to make those joints suddenly have issues like that. So when people were telling me that it was the way that she was molded with Soom I was just so upset. ; ~ ;

I'm going to be a little scared to touch her, too. But I'm going to force myself to push past that because she is one of my babies, and I play with all my sweeties.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
@bandit1971
OMG I'm going to check that out right now. (Two of my characters have glowing eyes, and I in general love glowing things.)
@bandit1971
OMG I'm going to check that out right now. (Two of my characters have glowing eyes, and I in general love glowing things.)
@DapperQueen

SOOM was just full of issues for a while :C It took them a year to get me a doll and that was the last time I ever ordered from them. She arrived with so many issues and so long after I'd just given up that I can't even look at the sculpt that other people own and be okay. It just makes me so angry and disgusted which is really stupid. I eventually sold her and got a doll I wanted more (who, unfortunately was also a SOOM with issues but =A= What can you do?)
@DapperQueen

SOOM was just full of issues for a while :C It took them a year to get me a doll and that was the last time I ever ordered from them. She arrived with so many issues and so long after I'd just given up that I can't even look at the sculpt that other people own and be okay. It just makes me so angry and disgusted which is really stupid. I eventually sold her and got a doll I wanted more (who, unfortunately was also a SOOM with issues but =A= What can you do?)
@LascielsShadow
I don't know why but my post ATE my entire half response to you...

Anyway, thank you! I can't wait to get started. Me and my friend are going to have a "doll day" when she comes over to make clothes and try out faceups. Gonna be a ba-last!
@LascielsShadow
I don't know why but my post ATE my entire half response to you...

Anyway, thank you! I can't wait to get started. Me and my friend are going to have a "doll day" when she comes over to make clothes and try out faceups. Gonna be a ba-last!
@Squeezi

Glowy is fantastic x3 I go back and forth between getting my Chrom glowing red eyes, some type of red Urethane, or just leaving him in the red glass I've got that was only supposed to be temporary.
@Squeezi

Glowy is fantastic x3 I go back and forth between getting my Chrom glowing red eyes, some type of red Urethane, or just leaving him in the red glass I've got that was only supposed to be temporary.
@bandit1971

Yeee, there's 2 so I could send 1 your way and keep 1 for myself. The parents are Phlox and Carmina, if you wanna look @ them. Since they're gonna hatch on my bday, they've got a little less than a week left on them. >w>

@Squeezi

Sounds fun! Hope you have a good time!
@bandit1971

Yeee, there's 2 so I could send 1 your way and keep 1 for myself. The parents are Phlox and Carmina, if you wanna look @ them. Since they're gonna hatch on my bday, they've got a little less than a week left on them. >w>

@Squeezi

Sounds fun! Hope you have a good time!
signature.jpg has stopped responding. Please refresh the page to view the file.
@frootcandytho

Thanks! :) I'm good. (I'm also completely slacking off on a crochet commission I'm meant to be working on, but dollies and dergs are more interesting than making teddy bears.)

Aaah, it's always so sad to hear people having issues with their dolls! I hope you can get her fixed properly, @DapperQueen! (One of my dolls arrived with a broken catch on his knee, so I can sympathize with having issues.)

@bandit1971

Thanks! (I love that series like few others. Zombie dinosaurs FTW.) as for dolls, uh...let me just copy my DoA list to make it easier on myself:
Aurelius Bloodflower (UD Ark)
Corpseblossom (BBB Sunny)
William W.(ED William Winterberry)
Finnegan Dannon(BBB Weylin)
Sean P. Kavanaugh(DZ X/Fdoll hybrid)
Seamus R. Kavanaugh (DZ X/Fdoll hybrid)
Dorian K. Grey(mod OB Gretel boy)
Ligeia (BBB Sprite)
Damien (CD Chubby Demon)
Sheenagh (RS Lian)
Luke Stone(AA Er)
Sid (FL Puki Chichi)
Alexander D.(DZ Mo)
Syndrome (CP El/Domuya flexibody hybrid)
Ian Stone(Luts Wintery/Resinsoul hybrid)
Anthony J. Crowley(Dollmore LE Film Noir Lawrence Owen)
Zepar (mod Resinsoul Mu)
Johnni (FL Pukipuki Ruby)
Sakai Kadokawa (DZ Mo-B/Popodoll hybrid)
Seiji Tanaka (Volks Sch. A/Domuya hybrid)
Sade (AS Yan Di)
Declan O'Floinn (5SD Aiden)
Niall (RS Pixiu)

(I...I have way too many dolls, I think.)
@frootcandytho

Thanks! :) I'm good. (I'm also completely slacking off on a crochet commission I'm meant to be working on, but dollies and dergs are more interesting than making teddy bears.)

Aaah, it's always so sad to hear people having issues with their dolls! I hope you can get her fixed properly, @DapperQueen! (One of my dolls arrived with a broken catch on his knee, so I can sympathize with having issues.)

@bandit1971

Thanks! (I love that series like few others. Zombie dinosaurs FTW.) as for dolls, uh...let me just copy my DoA list to make it easier on myself:
Aurelius Bloodflower (UD Ark)
Corpseblossom (BBB Sunny)
William W.(ED William Winterberry)
Finnegan Dannon(BBB Weylin)
Sean P. Kavanaugh(DZ X/Fdoll hybrid)
Seamus R. Kavanaugh (DZ X/Fdoll hybrid)
Dorian K. Grey(mod OB Gretel boy)
Ligeia (BBB Sprite)
Damien (CD Chubby Demon)
Sheenagh (RS Lian)
Luke Stone(AA Er)
Sid (FL Puki Chichi)
Alexander D.(DZ Mo)
Syndrome (CP El/Domuya flexibody hybrid)
Ian Stone(Luts Wintery/Resinsoul hybrid)
Anthony J. Crowley(Dollmore LE Film Noir Lawrence Owen)
Zepar (mod Resinsoul Mu)
Johnni (FL Pukipuki Ruby)
Sakai Kadokawa (DZ Mo-B/Popodoll hybrid)
Seiji Tanaka (Volks Sch. A/Domuya hybrid)
Sade (AS Yan Di)
Declan O'Floinn (5SD Aiden)
Niall (RS Pixiu)

(I...I have way too many dolls, I think.)
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@LascielsShadow

Crochet? owo I have a knitting project waiting to be put on needles... It's supposed to be a poncho, but I've been waiting too long for the move since I'm new to it and don't know how to do it for myself. >-> Dollies and dragons are a lot more interesting than homework, I know I should be doing it but aaauughghh I can't ever bring myself to do it. ._.
@LascielsShadow

Crochet? owo I have a knitting project waiting to be put on needles... It's supposed to be a poncho, but I've been waiting too long for the move since I'm new to it and don't know how to do it for myself. >-> Dollies and dragons are a lot more interesting than homework, I know I should be doing it but aaauughghh I can't ever bring myself to do it. ._.
signature.jpg has stopped responding. Please refresh the page to view the file.
Dear FR do not delete most of my post please thanks.

@LascielsShadow

Nah, your list looks about the same length as mine, to be honest xD

Such a fun collection!! I own a Mo-2 but I've always wanted a SD Mo and Megi and School A is one of my favorite Volks sculpts. One can also never go wrong with an El x3 Mine just got a wig and I'm excited to finally be able to do things with him~

Do you take photos? Is there somewhere I can maybe go browse some dolly photos of yours?
Dear FR do not delete most of my post please thanks.

@LascielsShadow

Nah, your list looks about the same length as mine, to be honest xD

Such a fun collection!! I own a Mo-2 but I've always wanted a SD Mo and Megi and School A is one of my favorite Volks sculpts. One can also never go wrong with an El x3 Mine just got a wig and I'm excited to finally be able to do things with him~

Do you take photos? Is there somewhere I can maybe go browse some dolly photos of yours?
@frootcandytho @bandit1971 You're both so sweet! I just wish I had something to do with these little guys. I haven't written about them since I bought them D:
@frootcandytho @bandit1971 You're both so sweet! I just wish I had something to do with these little guys. I haven't written about them since I bought them D:
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 421 422