Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ High For You - CLOSED.~
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67
Daily Prize Winner!

Ayoo! Alright, today's lucky duckling is... skyarising!
Next prize is up! Today's prize is being sent! Only THREE days left until the final drawing, guys! ;O

@froggys3 @GustOfWind @Psychoticis @Rumze @Setah @Vespertinecat @Lightningflash55 @mariachocobo @GhibliLove @Xemriss @Teddiursa @Hailey @Airless @Kermie @missmajesticbird @InsidiousTurtle @Safirien @scribblingface @Dain @skyarising @Morphini @CaptainCosmos @frankdoyle @Ferrates @RandomShmoe @Sheepska @SenchaDrake @SlainCane @Xlauren @RandomDraggon @Limikkin @DanyPyrope @insanemind @irocklikerocks @zombard @cccloudyyy @SimFeetUnder @Katalia @msimamizizam @Kamishii @Kentouma @MoogleSam @MajicViolin @Ulu @Amibait @Cerelin @Tinydach @demiboy @Toxikphantom @minrew12 @Reptyrian @Moami @shadowpup88 @CephaloCoop
Daily Prize Winner!

Ayoo! Alright, today's lucky duckling is... skyarising!
Next prize is up! Today's prize is being sent! Only THREE days left until the final drawing, guys! ;O

@froggys3 @GustOfWind @Psychoticis @Rumze @Setah @Vespertinecat @Lightningflash55 @mariachocobo @GhibliLove @Xemriss @Teddiursa @Hailey @Airless @Kermie @missmajesticbird @InsidiousTurtle @Safirien @scribblingface @Dain @skyarising @Morphini @CaptainCosmos @frankdoyle @Ferrates @RandomShmoe @Sheepska @SenchaDrake @SlainCane @Xlauren @RandomDraggon @Limikkin @DanyPyrope @insanemind @irocklikerocks @zombard @cccloudyyy @SimFeetUnder @Katalia @msimamizizam @Kamishii @Kentouma @MoogleSam @MajicViolin @Ulu @Amibait @Cerelin @Tinydach @demiboy @Toxikphantom @minrew12 @Reptyrian @Moami @shadowpup88 @CephaloCoop
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
bump!
bump!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@skyarising

CONGRATS!!!!
@skyarising

CONGRATS!!!!
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
i need 500 mammertee plushies so i can send them all to my friend when she is sad

BUMP
i need 500 mammertee plushies so i can send them all to my friend when she is sad

BUMP
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
@botoluvr

Bump! Still got my banner!

I love seeing the daily prizes... And I kind of want to make a mammertee plushie @RandomDraggon... *stealthily hides stuffie making materials*
@botoluvr

Bump! Still got my banner!

I love seeing the daily prizes... And I kind of want to make a mammertee plushie @RandomDraggon... *stealthily hides stuffie making materials*
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
@botoluvr
already bumped today but just a quick note about the spreadsheet - I bought my tickets using treasure, not gems, and I did reblog the tumblr post :D just fyi!
@botoluvr
already bumped today but just a quick note about the spreadsheet - I bought my tickets using treasure, not gems, and I did reblog the tumblr post :D just fyi!
bump uvu
bump uvu
bump
bump
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Kentouma -slides into seat next to you- so u can make plushies huh?
@Kentouma -slides into seat next to you- so u can make plushies huh?
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
@RandomDraggon
Sorta? XD I've made a couple, but I need to work on my detailing, the eyes/nose work needs work. I usually just mess around till I get something I like, but the mammertee and kelp tender plushies are just begging to be made into stuffies... stuffies surrounding balls so they bounce or something! XD I'm plotting and messing around with face and flipper patterns, but I'm out of batting and I don't have an appropriately sized ball yet, so it's still in the works, if I ever find the time! @,@ I'm also not trying to stitch eyes this time, so I need to find a good alternative!
@RandomDraggon
Sorta? XD I've made a couple, but I need to work on my detailing, the eyes/nose work needs work. I usually just mess around till I get something I like, but the mammertee and kelp tender plushies are just begging to be made into stuffies... stuffies surrounding balls so they bounce or something! XD I'm plotting and messing around with face and flipper patterns, but I'm out of batting and I don't have an appropriately sized ball yet, so it's still in the works, if I ever find the time! @,@ I'm also not trying to stitch eyes this time, so I need to find a good alternative!
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67