Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private 1x1 with Hummingknight
1 2
@HummingKnight

"Good. There's a nice little place near the river here. The Spiraling Current, I think it's called? Meet me there at sundown?" The Imperial smiled, then glanced back at the busy marketplace. "I need to get these things home, anyway, as I'm sure you do as well."
@HummingKnight

"Good. There's a nice little place near the river here. The Spiraling Current, I think it's called? Meet me there at sundown?" The Imperial smiled, then glanced back at the busy marketplace. "I need to get these things home, anyway, as I'm sure you do as well."
45345.gif
@Scyllarus
The skydancer nodes and smiles "sure~ " she hesitates a little before standing up on her hind legs and nuzzles the blue Imperials chin before bounding of into the crowed,after some meter she stops and looks over her shoulder, she smirks sweetly at him "see you at sundown Sandalphon~"
@Scyllarus
The skydancer nodes and smiles "sure~ " she hesitates a little before standing up on her hind legs and nuzzles the blue Imperials chin before bounding of into the crowed,after some meter she stops and looks over her shoulder, she smirks sweetly at him "see you at sundown Sandalphon~"
@Hummingknight

He smiled back and waved as she disappeared into the crowd. Well, he was going to be busy for the rest of the day. First things first - he headed off to make a reservation at the Spiralling Current.

By sundown he'd managed to get the shopping done, make a reservation, and even groom himself from nose to tail. His scales shimmered in the flickering candlelight inside the restaurant where he lounged in the waiting area, waiting for his date.
@Hummingknight

He smiled back and waved as she disappeared into the crowd. Well, he was going to be busy for the rest of the day. First things first - he headed off to make a reservation at the Spiralling Current.

By sundown he'd managed to get the shopping done, make a reservation, and even groom himself from nose to tail. His scales shimmered in the flickering candlelight inside the restaurant where he lounged in the waiting area, waiting for his date.
45345.gif
@Scyllarus
The moment Willow turn around a corner her face bloss up in a bright red blush "Oh Gladekeeper!" she blushes brightly, never did she thinks that she would mange to get a date when she left for the market, she giggles a little before she hurries of to get her shopping done before the night.

By midday she'd managed to get the shopping done and leave the stuff at her hotel where she spend the rest of the time groom herself from nose to tail, her fur shine in the warm orange light of the sunset as she steps into the restaurant. she had chosen the best of her silks to wear and now the white skydancer looks around a bit nervous, looking for the blue scales of her date.
@Scyllarus
The moment Willow turn around a corner her face bloss up in a bright red blush "Oh Gladekeeper!" she blushes brightly, never did she thinks that she would mange to get a date when she left for the market, she giggles a little before she hurries of to get her shopping done before the night.

By midday she'd managed to get the shopping done and leave the stuff at her hotel where she spend the rest of the time groom herself from nose to tail, her fur shine in the warm orange light of the sunset as she steps into the restaurant. she had chosen the best of her silks to wear and now the white skydancer looks around a bit nervous, looking for the blue scales of her date.
@HummingKnight
((I'm really sorry for the wait, I've been helping a good friend study for exams. I'll post back tomorrow, promise))
@HummingKnight
((I'm really sorry for the wait, I've been helping a good friend study for exams. I'll post back tomorrow, promise))
45345.gif
@HummingKnight

It wasn't too hard to find him, sprawled out on the low benches provided. The blue Imperial sat up with a smile and nodded to the tiny Fae sitting on a nearby podium. "We're ready, sir." Turning his attention back to Willow, he nudged her affectionately with his nose. "It's amazing, you look lovelier than before."

Given the variety of sizes and shapes in dragons, the restaurant's tables and seating were adjustable. The Fae fiddled with the magical mechanisms and in no time had set it up so one seat was higher up near the table to allow for the smaller Skydancer and the larger Imperial to sit and talk comfortably. Sandalphon thanked him and settled in, opening the menu and skimming the entrees. "They've got some amazing seafood here, but if I remember, Skydancers prefer insects and vegetables, right?"
@HummingKnight

It wasn't too hard to find him, sprawled out on the low benches provided. The blue Imperial sat up with a smile and nodded to the tiny Fae sitting on a nearby podium. "We're ready, sir." Turning his attention back to Willow, he nudged her affectionately with his nose. "It's amazing, you look lovelier than before."

Given the variety of sizes and shapes in dragons, the restaurant's tables and seating were adjustable. The Fae fiddled with the magical mechanisms and in no time had set it up so one seat was higher up near the table to allow for the smaller Skydancer and the larger Imperial to sit and talk comfortably. Sandalphon thanked him and settled in, opening the menu and skimming the entrees. "They've got some amazing seafood here, but if I remember, Skydancers prefer insects and vegetables, right?"
45345.gif
She shines up when she spotted the blue Imperial, he was sprawled out on the low benches that was provided for the guests while they wait "t-thank you, you look really handsome to~how do you get you scales to shin like that?" she said with a small blush when he nudged her affectionately with his nose.

"Yes~ I tried seafood once but my stomach couldn't handle it well~" Willow said while she settles in on her higher seat at the table,thanking the fae with a small node before picking up the menu with a gently paw " I was sick for a week~ " she let out a small ringing laugh

@Scyllarus
She shines up when she spotted the blue Imperial, he was sprawled out on the low benches that was provided for the guests while they wait "t-thank you, you look really handsome to~how do you get you scales to shin like that?" she said with a small blush when he nudged her affectionately with his nose.

"Yes~ I tried seafood once but my stomach couldn't handle it well~" Willow said while she settles in on her higher seat at the table,thanking the fae with a small node before picking up the menu with a gently paw " I was sick for a week~ " she let out a small ringing laugh

@Scyllarus
@HummingKnight

"A little Lightning magic, mostly." The iridescence in his scales was wildly different from his brother's spotted pattern. Not to mention his color. It was thanks to Barachiel's tinkering that he'd been able to change himself so drastically. "But a good scrub with a little soft sand helps, too."

He made a thoughtful sound as he looked over the menu, frowning a little with concern. "I can imagine. We've tried to get the Ridgebacks to try something that's not seafood, but they don't handle that well either." And taking care of a sick Ridgeback was...well, it wasn't something any of his clan wanted to do ever again. "But they've got food for all kinds here. I think I'll start with the seared shrimp, what about you?"
@HummingKnight

"A little Lightning magic, mostly." The iridescence in his scales was wildly different from his brother's spotted pattern. Not to mention his color. It was thanks to Barachiel's tinkering that he'd been able to change himself so drastically. "But a good scrub with a little soft sand helps, too."

He made a thoughtful sound as he looked over the menu, frowning a little with concern. "I can imagine. We've tried to get the Ridgebacks to try something that's not seafood, but they don't handle that well either." And taking care of a sick Ridgeback was...well, it wasn't something any of his clan wanted to do ever again. "But they've got food for all kinds here. I think I'll start with the seared shrimp, what about you?"
45345.gif
(( @Scyllarus I'm really sorry for the delay, School has been a ***** and taken all my time))

"It sure am pretty though sand wont help me, it just get into my feathers and fur and get all itchy " she said with a soft laugh "I think the iridescence in your scales and your color that make it all work~ you sure have a pretty color~ it reminds me of the sky"

Willow giggles a little and watches him as he made a thoughtful sound as he looked over the menu, frowning a little with concern. "I know what you mean, some of our hatchling mange to get on of our ridgeback to eat a piece of reindeer that the Wildclaws had caught..and well just let us said that no one slept inside the lair for months" she said with a laugh and looks down on the menu "Oh I think I will have some honey bloom salad to begin with~"
(( @Scyllarus I'm really sorry for the delay, School has been a ***** and taken all my time))

"It sure am pretty though sand wont help me, it just get into my feathers and fur and get all itchy " she said with a soft laugh "I think the iridescence in your scales and your color that make it all work~ you sure have a pretty color~ it reminds me of the sky"

Willow giggles a little and watches him as he made a thoughtful sound as he looked over the menu, frowning a little with concern. "I know what you mean, some of our hatchling mange to get on of our ridgeback to eat a piece of reindeer that the Wildclaws had caught..and well just let us said that no one slept inside the lair for months" she said with a laugh and looks down on the menu "Oh I think I will have some honey bloom salad to begin with~"
1 2