Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 294 295
@cubie
sending 3 level 7 birdbirds your way!
@cubie
sending 3 level 7 birdbirds your way!
821822_original.png
@Quenya

I have searched high and low for your post, and haven't found it!! In the event it was you thanking me for the dragons, you're very welcome!! Good luck!!!
@Quenya

I have searched high and low for your post, and haven't found it!! In the event it was you thanking me for the dragons, you're very welcome!! Good luck!!!
bzEU9i1.pngWjoRtbD.pngXRLXA9U.pngCVzOFR1.pngFIJXDaD.pngybAHpix.pngCinckn8.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngHNrePE5.pngE3sjxsi.pngr40kQDf.pngQJAOLGp.pngFF7sHLD.png
@Brynncognito sending you a level 8 with the breed bonus
@Brynncognito sending you a level 8 with the breed bonus
hellebore%20ban.png
@kagamination Got them! Thank you very much!

@Lunila I rejected the trade because she seems to already have been exalted to the Shadowbinder! :D
@kagamination Got them! Thank you very much!

@Lunila I rejected the trade because she seems to already have been exalted to the Shadowbinder! :D
ofxr7kh.png
Good luck, Shadow! If I had extra money to throw at you guys I'd be buying up hatchlings and sending them in for 1t.
Good luck, Shadow! If I had extra money to throw at you guys I'd be buying up hatchlings and sending them in for 1t.
@Ogma Your babies have been sent off to Shadowbinder's kindergarten army!

@IceQueen And your birdbirds have been sent to Mama's... birdbird army... for birds.
@Ogma Your babies have been sent off to Shadowbinder's kindergarten army!

@IceQueen And your birdbirds have been sent to Mama's... birdbird army... for birds.
Cubie.png
@KarayanK Two level 11s for you @Eltanin and 10 hatchlings for you :) @MelanaShadow [img]http://i.imgur.com/hH3wx9w.png[/img]
@KarayanK
Two level 11s for you

@Eltanin
and 10 hatchlings for you :)

@MelanaShadow
hH3wx9w.png
@Jacq @SirLeafheart @Thunder
Got all your dragons recorded and sent! Thank you very much!

I just got home and I'm going to eat dinner with my family for a bit. I shall be back!
@Jacq @SirLeafheart @Thunder
Got all your dragons recorded and sent! Thank you very much!

I just got home and I'm going to eat dinner with my family for a bit. I shall be back!
ofxr7kh.png
@Lapillus

Darkflame has a familiar!
@Lapillus

Darkflame has a familiar!
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@cubie
found another baby with a gene bonus for you
@cubie
found another baby with a gene bonus for you
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 294 295