Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FH - Greyscale, VipHyp, Trees
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Honestsquid @GallusAdorer

Cherry Blossoms hatched yesterday near rollover time, so I didn't have time to ping everyone.
But two XYY, and one XYZ.
Check out the front page to see them.
@Honestsquid @GallusAdorer

Cherry Blossoms hatched yesterday near rollover time, so I didn't have time to ping everyone.
But two XYY, and one XYZ.
Check out the front page to see them.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@bune @elocin @Nullify @sootzy @remuslupn @Rusty @crabcakes @Ink @blithesea @Toothiana @danii @AshleyReyland @FefaGriffin @Taimat @Rockpelt @nightmischief @Serein @colorsoutofspace @SamhainSpirit @Frostdragon @spockings @Pasafatu @panicrobot @SakuraDryad @Machidieles @pudgetaire @Cottontail @Lililira @viciousdisease

Hope you guys don't mind me pinging you. I was given Adam and Unnamed, part of the Asexual Pride, from Ravensflight and they sent me their pinglist. Hope I got everyone down correctly. If I didn't, please ping me/PM me and ask to be removed from the list.

Anyway, Adam and Unnamed (now named Ma'at) recently had their newest hatchlings and they're up on the first page if you would like to see them.
@bune @elocin @Nullify @sootzy @remuslupn @Rusty @crabcakes @Ink @blithesea @Toothiana @danii @AshleyReyland @FefaGriffin @Taimat @Rockpelt @nightmischief @Serein @colorsoutofspace @SamhainSpirit @Frostdragon @spockings @Pasafatu @panicrobot @SakuraDryad @Machidieles @pudgetaire @Cottontail @Lililira @viciousdisease

Hope you guys don't mind me pinging you. I was given Adam and Unnamed, part of the Asexual Pride, from Ravensflight and they sent me their pinglist. Hope I got everyone down correctly. If I didn't, please ping me/PM me and ask to be removed from the list.

Anyway, Adam and Unnamed (now named Ma'at) recently had their newest hatchlings and they're up on the first page if you would like to see them.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@copiousPeplom

Hi ! could I please be taken off the pinglist for Asexué ? I'm not looking for circuits babes right now.
(also it seems that the name/nicknames of the pairs are just translation of the other ? If so, "asexué" should actually be "asexuel" (which sadly is the default, seed bearer version, whil e "asexuelle" would be the egg bearer version). Asexué literally means "without sex(=reproductive genitals)" and is more like used for organisms who can reproduce without distinctly different genitals/like amoeba. Feel free to disregard all of this if I'm wrong about the name-nickname relationship/if you don't care ^^)
@copiousPeplom

Hi ! could I please be taken off the pinglist for Asexué ? I'm not looking for circuits babes right now.
(also it seems that the name/nicknames of the pairs are just translation of the other ? If so, "asexué" should actually be "asexuel" (which sadly is the default, seed bearer version, whil e "asexuelle" would be the egg bearer version). Asexué literally means "without sex(=reproductive genitals)" and is more like used for organisms who can reproduce without distinctly different genitals/like amoeba. Feel free to disregard all of this if I'm wrong about the name-nickname relationship/if you don't care ^^)
ZNhRsiG.png
@copiousPeplom

Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
@copiousPeplom

Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@copiousPeplom i'd like to be removed from the pinglist, thank you!
@copiousPeplom i'd like to be removed from the pinglist, thank you!
@copiousPeplom could I also be taken off the pinglist? I already have my ace dragon so I'm not looking for any more now! thank you!
@copiousPeplom could I also be taken off the pinglist? I already have my ace dragon so I'm not looking for any more now! thank you!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@copiousPeplom:
while I think I'm good on ace dragons for the moment (the one I need for a mate is a different colorscheme, white/magenta/black) BUT a lot of your pairs are super pretty and I think being added to your general pinglist would be great. (I might find some lovely coatl lads for my single nocturne ladies :D )
@copiousPeplom:
while I think I'm good on ace dragons for the moment (the one I need for a mate is a different colorscheme, white/magenta/black) BUT a lot of your pairs are super pretty and I think being added to your general pinglist would be great. (I might find some lovely coatl lads for my single nocturne ladies :D )
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@Machidieles

Whoops, I'm so sorry. Thank you for correcting me. In my French classes, we had never gotten to biology, so I had to use google translate for that one, so of course it's wrong. I'll just switch it over to English since French and gender neutral terms are practically non-existent.

Anyway, pinglist is getting updated for everyone.

@SakuraDryad

Thank you for your interest! I'll add you to that in a moment.
@Machidieles

Whoops, I'm so sorry. Thank you for correcting me. In my French classes, we had never gotten to biology, so I had to use google translate for that one, so of course it's wrong. I'll just switch it over to English since French and gender neutral terms are practically non-existent.

Anyway, pinglist is getting updated for everyone.

@SakuraDryad

Thank you for your interest! I'll add you to that in a moment.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@copiousPeplom:

Yay!
I'd also love to be hatchery affiliates if you're interested, my hatchery is here :3
@copiousPeplom:

Yay!
I'd also love to be hatchery affiliates if you're interested, my hatchery is here :3
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad

I would love do to so! Thank you. (: I'll add your banner in just a moment.

I'm actually going to check out your hatchery in a moment. You have cute pairings.
@SakuraDryad

I would love do to so! Thank you. (: I'll add your banner in just a moment.

I'm actually going to check out your hatchery in a moment. You have cute pairings.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29