Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 294 295
@MelanaShadow [quote] Today's Question (Friday 13/3): Despite her 'shady' image, the Lady Shadowbinder is generous and caring to those who pay her tribute. Who is your favourite truly evil character? (Can be from any medium) [/quote] Hmmm. . . the first character that came to mind who I do like is Junko Enoshima from dangan ronpa!
@MelanaShadow
Quote:
Today's Question (Friday 13/3): Despite her 'shady' image, the Lady Shadowbinder is generous and caring to those who pay her tribute. Who is your favourite truly evil character? (Can be from any medium)

Hmmm. . . the first character that came to mind who I do like is Junko Enoshima from dangan ronpa!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@hatsunemiku
Llywelyn and Abijo have familiars and I can't accept them
@hatsunemiku
Llywelyn and Abijo have familiars and I can't accept them
@Quenya oops, looks like two of them had familiars! Sorry!! You should be able to accept them now.

EDIT: and you made a post right before i posted this haha. Either way, it should be fixed now!
@Quenya oops, looks like two of them had familiars! Sorry!! You should be able to accept them now.

EDIT: and you made a post right before i posted this haha. Either way, it should be fixed now!
sig.gif
@Quenya

About to send a bunch of bonus hatchlings your way for 1T! Gotta get those sweet, sweet bonus tix~
@Quenya

About to send a bunch of bonus hatchlings your way for 1T! Gotta get those sweet, sweet bonus tix~
jtgoRWq.png
@hatsunemiku no worries got them

@SparkyLurkdragon OMG thank you!! I need those!

All your dragons are with Mama now and accounted for :)
@hatsunemiku no worries got them

@SparkyLurkdragon OMG thank you!! I need those!

All your dragons are with Mama now and accounted for :)
My favourite evil character is Professor Lockhart from Harry Potter, the silly pomp.

@Quenya
Also 2 dragons for you!
My favourite evil character is Professor Lockhart from Harry Potter, the silly pomp.

@Quenya
Also 2 dragons for you!
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@Soleil
Got them, exalted and accounted for :)

Thank you for your support
@Soleil
Got them, exalted and accounted for :)

Thank you for your support
@DeathOfFantasy

Today's Question (Friday 13/3): Despite her 'shady' image, the Lady Shadowbinder is generous and caring to those who pay her tribute. Who is your favourite truly evil character?

Maleficent
@DeathOfFantasy

Today's Question (Friday 13/3): Despite her 'shady' image, the Lady Shadowbinder is generous and caring to those who pay her tribute. Who is your favourite truly evil character?

Maleficent
[img]http://[/img]http://i.imgur.com/9g0BXbt.gif
@Quenya I take partial responsibility for the flock of CR's you just received. ;)
@Quenya I take partial responsibility for the flock of CR's you just received. ;)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@LadyB

Please ping MelanaShadow ;)
@LadyB

Please ping MelanaShadow ;)
Passion rules reason
Terry Goodkind - Blood of the Fold
11022927.pngmammermama2tee.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 294 295