Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [private breeding request]
1 2
Hello! I'm looking for a rather specific combination of a Lightning flight, Iri/Shim, Imperial Male, Midnight/Crimson/Steel coloring. (Working on a Thor dragon, if you're curious!)

I'm hoping that @OpalWisteria you would let me borrow your boy (Unnamed, #8661170) and @Tapirus you would let me borrow your girl (Tuff) as stud and studette to make this happen!

I'd like to pay you 40k each for the perfect hatchling, to cover the rental and the hatchling cost. You would be welcome to split the undesirable hatchlings however you wished, though I will certainly take them if neither of you are interested in them.

Unfortunately, because none of the three of us are Lightning flight, I would need to rent through a Lightning nest. I've worked with an excellent nest very recently that I'd like to go through again, all things being equal, but if you have someone you would be more comfortable working with, let me know.

Either way, please ping me back and let me know if you'd be open to studding them out?

Thanks in advance!! :)

~authocracy
Hello! I'm looking for a rather specific combination of a Lightning flight, Iri/Shim, Imperial Male, Midnight/Crimson/Steel coloring. (Working on a Thor dragon, if you're curious!)

I'm hoping that @OpalWisteria you would let me borrow your boy (Unnamed, #8661170) and @Tapirus you would let me borrow your girl (Tuff) as stud and studette to make this happen!

I'd like to pay you 40k each for the perfect hatchling, to cover the rental and the hatchling cost. You would be welcome to split the undesirable hatchlings however you wished, though I will certainly take them if neither of you are interested in them.

Unfortunately, because none of the three of us are Lightning flight, I would need to rent through a Lightning nest. I've worked with an excellent nest very recently that I'd like to go through again, all things being equal, but if you have someone you would be more comfortable working with, let me know.

Either way, please ping me back and let me know if you'd be open to studding them out?

Thanks in advance!! :)

~authocracy
@OpalWisteria

@Tapirus

Re-pinging because my pings have been funky lately, sorry if you get a double!
@OpalWisteria

@Tapirus

Re-pinging because my pings have been funky lately, sorry if you get a double!
@authocracy Sure, I'll help you. Just message me once you know what I should do :) Good luck with your project!
@authocracy Sure, I'll help you. Just message me once you know what I should do :) Good luck with your project!
forumbanner_by_gescheitert-db4kbwa.jpg
@authocracy Ofcourse you can borrow him, just inbox me whenever you need him :)
@authocracy Ofcourse you can borrow him, just inbox me whenever you need him :)
@Tapirus @OpalWisteria

Great, thank you both SO much!!

We'll be waiting on Tuff, she won't be RTB until March 13th FR time (Friday the 13th, I don't know what kind of omen THAT is ahaha). In the meantime, I'll contact and and hopefully reserve my Lightning nest for us, and post you with an update when that happens! :)
@Tapirus @OpalWisteria

Great, thank you both SO much!!

We'll be waiting on Tuff, she won't be RTB until March 13th FR time (Friday the 13th, I don't know what kind of omen THAT is ahaha). In the meantime, I'll contact and and hopefully reserve my Lightning nest for us, and post you with an update when that happens! :)
@authocracy

Hi, how is it going? I probably won't be online much on the 13th, shall I send Tuff over earlier? If so, to which lair?
@authocracy

Hi, how is it going? I probably won't be online much on the 13th, shall I send Tuff over earlier? If so, to which lair?
@Tapirus

Thanks for checking in! Unfortunately, it looks like @OpalWisteria has exalted the boy I need, so while I was able to secure a nest I'm going to have to postpone and start hunting again. Thank you SO much for being willing to help, though--I'll probably contact you again if you're still willing since the combo is so rare! :)
@Tapirus

Thanks for checking in! Unfortunately, it looks like @OpalWisteria has exalted the boy I need, so while I was able to secure a nest I'm going to have to postpone and start hunting again. Thank you SO much for being willing to help, though--I'll probably contact you again if you're still willing since the combo is so rare! :)
@authocracy

Aww, that's a shame. Well my Tuff isn't going anywhere, so as long as I'm still playing, you can contact me anytime. I can keep her ready to breed for some time, if you want?
@authocracy

Aww, that's a shame. Well my Tuff isn't going anywhere, so as long as I'm still playing, you can contact me anytime. I can keep her ready to breed for some time, if you want?
@authocracy

Aaahh noo T_T I'm so very sorry! I was exalting dragons a few days ago to get some lair space. :/
Damn, seriously, I'm so bummed now :c I am such a clumsy oaf.
Is there anything else I can do for you?
@authocracy

Aaahh noo T_T I'm so very sorry! I was exalting dragons a few days ago to get some lair space. :/
Damn, seriously, I'm so bummed now :c I am such a clumsy oaf.
Is there anything else I can do for you?
In case it helps, @darklordsomrune is the one who I got the dragon from.
He has some dragons that have very similar color scheme's and he also has the dragons parents and some of his babies.
In case it helps, @darklordsomrune is the one who I got the dragon from.
He has some dragons that have very similar color scheme's and he also has the dragons parents and some of his babies.
1 2