Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Corsair Boots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@crystal3001

That works perfectly for me. Thank you very much for buying it. ^^
@crystal3001

That works perfectly for me. Thank you very much for buying it. ^^
@AboveClouds

I currently have 70 pinecones from the shadow festival (And a few other currency if you're interested). What would be the prices of each skin if I factor them into your price listing?
@AboveClouds

I currently have 70 pinecones from the shadow festival (And a few other currency if you're interested). What would be the prices of each skin if I factor them into your price listing?
67v9jr.png
@xilinceous

Thanks for asking. :)

Okay, so one pinecone = 1000 treasure or 2 gems

So the skins would be these prices:
Dark Fortune = 655 gems + 70 pinecones
Dim Dark = 329000 treasure + 70 pinecones
Ace of Shades = 200 gems +70 pinecones
@xilinceous

Thanks for asking. :)

Okay, so one pinecone = 1000 treasure or 2 gems

So the skins would be these prices:
Dark Fortune = 655 gems + 70 pinecones
Dim Dark = 329000 treasure + 70 pinecones
Ace of Shades = 200 gems +70 pinecones
@AboveClouds

Okay I'm checking with the rest of my festival currency which is a mix of a lot of other festivals. If by your prices that each is worth 2 gems or 1000 treasure and I have a total of 272 overall currency then converted, currency would be equivalent to 544g or 272kt is that correct?

I do plan on paying a mix of holiday currency with treasure for your dim dark if it is alright for 127kt with 272 overall holiday currency. If that is not to your liking please tell me another conversion you prefer.
@AboveClouds

Okay I'm checking with the rest of my festival currency which is a mix of a lot of other festivals. If by your prices that each is worth 2 gems or 1000 treasure and I have a total of 272 overall currency then converted, currency would be equivalent to 544g or 272kt is that correct?

I do plan on paying a mix of holiday currency with treasure for your dim dark if it is alright for 127kt with 272 overall holiday currency. If that is not to your liking please tell me another conversion you prefer.
67v9jr.png
@xilinceous

Yeah, that will work for me. Just let me know when you're online and we can do the trade. :)
@xilinceous

Yeah, that will work for me. Just let me know when you're online and we can do the trade. :)
@AboveClouds

I'm online right now and will be on quite a bit till 11pm FR time. Tomorrow I will be on from 9am to noon FR time.
@AboveClouds

I'm online right now and will be on quite a bit till 11pm FR time. Tomorrow I will be on from 9am to noon FR time.
67v9jr.png
@xilinceous

Okay, great. If you're still online, you can send over the items and I'll send the skin over ASAP. ^^
@xilinceous

Okay, great. If you're still online, you can send over the items and I'll send the skin over ASAP. ^^
I sent the skin last night (I just forgot to update it in the thread, whoops). [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/e898/f/2015/071/e/1/dim_dark_skin_sale_by_aboveclouds-d8lfggn.jpg[/img] I've also reduced the payout on festival currency since I don't need as much of it now. All that currency gave me a pretty good buildup. *nods*
I sent the skin last night (I just forgot to update it in the thread, whoops).
dim_dark_skin_sale_by_aboveclouds-d8lfggn.jpg

I've also reduced the payout on festival currency since I don't need as much of it now. All that currency gave me a pretty good buildup. *nods*
@keyestawren

Are you still interested in the WC skin?
@keyestawren

Are you still interested in the WC skin?
@aboveclouds I'm so glad you pinged me I totally forgot about this thread. I wasn't able to get gems so Unfortunatley I don't have the funds for the skin right now. But thank you so much for pinging me and reminding me.
@aboveclouds I'm so glad you pinged me I totally forgot about this thread. I wasn't able to get gems so Unfortunatley I don't have the funds for the skin right now. But thank you so much for pinging me and reminding me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9