Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how much is 1gem
How much is one gem in this games coin currency?
In wajas you can search and buy CWP (in this game its called gems) with its coin currency.
How much is one gem in this games coin currency?
In wajas you can search and buy CWP (in this game its called gems) with its coin currency.
@wolfcub3000

You can find current rates in the Items or Sale forum

They are going somewhere 1:530 or 1:540 I think right now
@wolfcub3000

You can find current rates in the Items or Sale forum

They are going somewhere 1:530 or 1:540 I think right now
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Ok thank!
Ok thank!
@Emputti

Sort of an extension question. Is there a way to exchange treasure for gems? For example I want a skin that is only buyable with Gems. I don't have many but I have treasure a plenty.
@Emputti

Sort of an extension question. Is there a way to exchange treasure for gems? For example I want a skin that is only buyable with Gems. I don't have many but I have treasure a plenty.
Stuff will one day go here.
@LunaSea There's no official way to change treasure into gems but you can use the items for sale forum to buy gems from other players. Without a way to securely trade items it's something you do at your own risk, but there are plenty of established gem sellers so as long as you're careful you should be fine.
The other way would be to sell things for gems in the AH, but depending on what you're selling that could take a while c:
Or you could check the AH for the skin you want to buy and see if anyone is selling it there for treasure if you don't want to risk buying directly from someone else.
@LunaSea There's no official way to change treasure into gems but you can use the items for sale forum to buy gems from other players. Without a way to securely trade items it's something you do at your own risk, but there are plenty of established gem sellers so as long as you're careful you should be fine.
The other way would be to sell things for gems in the AH, but depending on what you're selling that could take a while c:
Or you could check the AH for the skin you want to buy and see if anyone is selling it there for treasure if you don't want to risk buying directly from someone else.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@LunaSea

There's no official way to exchange them but plenty of people are selling them for treasure in the Items for Sale forum ^-^

edit: ninja'ed
@LunaSea

There's no official way to exchange them but plenty of people are selling them for treasure in the Items for Sale forum ^-^

edit: ninja'ed
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Lonin
@Emputti

Thanks for your responses!! I kind of thought so.. and I have seen it once in the AH for treasure but that is how I found it and had already gone on a spree to get the beauty I now want to put it on!
@Lonin
@Emputti

Thanks for your responses!! I kind of thought so.. and I have seen it once in the AH for treasure but that is how I found it and had already gone on a spree to get the beauty I now want to put it on!
Stuff will one day go here.