Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] lots of dragons (gen2s and a gen1!)
1 2
@Australia yeah, I'll set up the crossroads
@Australia yeah, I'll set up the crossroads
nICGr2g.png
@honeygator

Thank you so much! I'm sure she and my boy Arohk will make many lovely babies once I find the cash to gene them up. >w
@honeygator

Thank you so much! I'm sure she and my boy Arohk will make many lovely babies once I find the cash to gene them up. >w
@Australia , thank you! One more gene and my boy will be set. I know the struggle of finding the money for genes ;w;
@Australia , thank you! One more gene and my boy will be set. I know the struggle of finding the money for genes ;w;
nICGr2g.png
Hey I was really liking that female noc, want to do a trade berry and after his is all up for swaps or for sale @honeygator
Hey I was really liking that female noc, want to do a trade berry and after his is all up for swaps or for sale @honeygator
@BustedKneeCaps sorry, what? Which noc? what's a trade berry? "and after his is all up for swaps or for sale"? I... I'm really sorry I honestly didn't get any of that.
@BustedKneeCaps sorry, what? Which noc? what's a trade berry? "and after his is all up for swaps or for sale"? I... I'm really sorry I honestly didn't get any of that.
nICGr2g.png
1 2