Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] lots of dragons (gen2s and a gen1!)
1 2
Trading all the dragons in my lair [b]after (and not including[/b]) Avery on page 2. The gen 2s are Hallows and Luka. [s]The gen 1 is Genesis.[/s] Traded. The Genesis in my lair now on the first page is her replacement and not for trade. I'm interested in [b]Nocs, Wildclaws, Coatls, [/b]and I'd like [b]one MALE imperial[/b] for my lair. I also love [b]Noc eggs[/b]. The surprise is super fun. I'd like to make space in my lair, so I'm [b]willing to trade up to three of my dragons for one of yours.[/b] genes preferred. I don't care about gen 1s or 2s. My one plague gen1 Noc is enough for me. They're equivalent in value to me as any other dragon, but I'm listing that for the people that like that sort of thing. I like every gene except for smoke. Especially crystal, okapi, and spines. Here are the colors I like: [img]http://i.imgur.com/grx6s1G.png[/img]
Trading all the dragons in my lair after (and not including) Avery on page 2.
The gen 2s are Hallows and Luka. The gen 1 is Genesis. Traded. The Genesis in my lair now on the first page is her replacement and not for trade.

I'm interested in Nocs, Wildclaws, Coatls, and I'd like one MALE imperial for my lair.
I also love Noc eggs. The surprise is super fun. I'd like to make space in my lair, so I'm willing to trade up to three of my dragons for one of yours. genes preferred.

I don't care about gen 1s or 2s. My one plague gen1 Noc is enough for me. They're equivalent in value to me as any other dragon, but I'm listing that for the people that like that sort of thing.

I like every gene except for smoke. Especially crystal, okapi, and spines.

Here are the colors I like:
grx6s1G.png
nICGr2g.png
Hrrg... that first gen Noc... Ummm... would you be interested a baby from any of my pairs? I have a lovely coatl couple who produce great primary color combos. And a WC and Coatl pair who also produce primary color combos. Both irishimcirc.... hrrg... I must have her... OTL
Hrrg... that first gen Noc... Ummm... would you be interested a baby from any of my pairs? I have a lovely coatl couple who produce great primary color combos. And a WC and Coatl pair who also produce primary color combos. Both irishimcirc.... hrrg... I must have her... OTL
@Australia
aww, unfortunately i looked through your lair and couldn't find a dragon with a color combination i liked and don't already have :(

i'd consider treasure or genes?
@Australia
aww, unfortunately i looked through your lair and couldn't find a dragon with a color combination i liked and don't already have :(

i'd consider treasure or genes?
nICGr2g.png
@Honeygator

How much do you have in mind?

Edit:
I just remembered that my mother has some pretty pastel coatls she could breed? Irishimsmoke. http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=23,23,2,67,15,16,1
@Honeygator

How much do you have in mind?

Edit:
I just remembered that my mother has some pretty pastel coatls she could breed? Irishimsmoke. http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=23,23,2,67,15,16,1
@Australia I've already got a coatl and Noc that'll breed almost that exact color scheme, sorry. I'm really only looking to trade her for a Noc. Preferably TG. If I was offered enough treasure I'd give her up but I'm not sure how much I want.
@Australia I've already got a coatl and Noc that'll breed almost that exact color scheme, sorry. I'm really only looking to trade her for a Noc. Preferably TG. If I was offered enough treasure I'd give her up but I'm not sure how much I want.
nICGr2g.png
@Honeygater

Ah, I see. XD

I'm honestly not sure. She would make an idea mate for my Arokh but I'm not really prepared to offer a small fortune. XD I can start with a 100k offer and we can bargain from there?
@Honeygater

Ah, I see. XD

I'm honestly not sure. She would make an idea mate for my Arokh but I'm not really prepared to offer a small fortune. XD I can start with a 100k offer and we can bargain from there?
@Australia

ahhh she does match him really well doesn't she? that makes me want to give her up but at the same time she's my only real ticket for a good mate for my Ragnarok.
@Australia

ahhh she does match him really well doesn't she? that makes me want to give her up but at the same time she's my only real ticket for a good mate for my Ragnarok.
nICGr2g.png
@Honeygator

I never have any luck in finding mates for my first gens and all my Nocs ended up as males. OTL

I only really have treasure to offer, but without knowing how much you have in mind I can't really tell how much I should offer. XD
@Honeygator

I never have any luck in finding mates for my first gens and all my Nocs ended up as males. OTL

I only really have treasure to offer, but without knowing how much you have in mind I can't really tell how much I should offer. XD
@Australia How about for an underbelly or daub scroll?
@Australia How about for an underbelly or daub scroll?
nICGr2g.png
@Honeygator
I can definitely do an underbelly scroll! C: Shall I send it your way now?
@Honeygator
I can definitely do an underbelly scroll! C: Shall I send it your way now?
1 2