Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bert's Jackpot Giveaway
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59
@bertbutt
Bert, you are probably (a little) insane, I've never seen a raffle like this and it's probably with good reason 8D BUT I've got a question: "just post." Is that actually the only rule? Can I post here daily? (To, I don't know, tell you a bad pun every day or something?)

Anyways. Ahem. Yes, I'd like to enter! C:
@bertbutt
Bert, you are probably (a little) insane, I've never seen a raffle like this and it's probably with good reason 8D BUT I've got a question: "just post." Is that actually the only rule? Can I post here daily? (To, I don't know, tell you a bad pun every day or something?)

Anyways. Ahem. Yes, I'd like to enter! C:
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@tincanicarus
If you feel so inclined to come back here and leave some cringe-worthy pun each day, I'm not going to stop you, but it won't have any bearing on your chances to win.

All that's required from those wishing to enter the raffle is to make a post here, and I'll handle the hard stuff
@tincanicarus
If you feel so inclined to come back here and leave some cringe-worthy pun each day, I'm not going to stop you, but it won't have any bearing on your chances to win.

All that's required from those wishing to enter the raffle is to make a post here, and I'll handle the hard stuff
I do a lot of things
Oh, okay, got it, thanks C:
Oh, okay, got it, thanks C:
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@bertbutt
i would like to join, and thanks for the chance!
@bertbutt
i would like to join, and thanks for the chance!
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
@bertbutt I would like to enter too, if it's not too much trouble. c: I don't have 95% of what's up there; it's such a generous donation. Whoever wins the pool is going to be quite the excited individual.

There are a ton of people leaving FR, and it saddens me. D: I hope the time for me to depart is faroff, because this is a wonderful place. It's too bad real life must come first, but I wish you the very best in your future. Shadowbinder will always smile down on you. ;) Take care, darling.
@bertbutt I would like to enter too, if it's not too much trouble. c: I don't have 95% of what's up there; it's such a generous donation. Whoever wins the pool is going to be quite the excited individual.

There are a ton of people leaving FR, and it saddens me. D: I hope the time for me to depart is faroff, because this is a wonderful place. It's too bad real life must come first, but I wish you the very best in your future. Shadowbinder will always smile down on you. ;) Take care, darling.
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@bertbutt Wow @.@ You are incredibly generous! and that long without internet? nooo lol good luck! On that note may I be entered in the running to get the prized loot?
@bertbutt Wow @.@ You are incredibly generous! and that long without internet? nooo lol good luck! On that note may I be entered in the running to get the prized loot?
banner3.png
@bertbutt
Wow, I hope that whatever you're off to do goes as awesome as it sounds.
@bertbutt
Wow, I hope that whatever you're off to do goes as awesome as it sounds.
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.pngocvw8Dk.png
@bertbutt Thank you for doing this, it's really nice φÊ••á´¥•oÊ”. Would it be possible for you to ping me if you ever do a giveaway for your dragons? I'd definitely be interested in them.
@bertbutt Thank you for doing this, it's really nice φÊ••á´¥•oÊ”. Would it be possible for you to ping me if you ever do a giveaway for your dragons? I'd definitely be interested in them.
MkWutJD.png
@bertbutt
wish you luck, you generous person.
Newer have i needed some this badly!
@bertbutt
wish you luck, you generous person.
Newer have i needed some this badly!
uw3nPsd.png
@bertbutt I'd like to enter. Good luck on wherever life takes you. ^^
@bertbutt I'd like to enter. Good luck on wherever life takes you. ^^
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59