Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Awakened Familiar Chest
I just awakened a Zeeba familiar a few minutes ago and while the gold chest appeared in the popup, I went to my hoard to open it and it wasn't there. I tried refreshing my hoard and got a page not responding error message. Is it gone forever?
I just awakened a Zeeba familiar a few minutes ago and while the gold chest appeared in the popup, I went to my hoard to open it and it wasn't there. I tried refreshing my hoard and got a page not responding error message. Is it gone forever?
@sollie it's probably not gone forever! Try hard refreshing your hoard ETC tab by pressing ctrl + f5 simultaneously (note this is different than simply refreshing). You may also want to try clearing your cache and waiting a while to see if it shows up.
@sollie it's probably not gone forever! Try hard refreshing your hoard ETC tab by pressing ctrl + f5 simultaneously (note this is different than simply refreshing). You may also want to try clearing your cache and waiting a while to see if it shows up.
@chespin I tried hard refreshing and clearing my cache--still isn't there. But it has updated with a rusted chest from today's familiar-tending? I don't know if it's related, but a friend sent me a message with an item around the same time yesterday and the message hasn't appeared in my inbox, either.
@chespin I tried hard refreshing and clearing my cache--still isn't there. But it has updated with a rusted chest from today's familiar-tending? I don't know if it's related, but a friend sent me a message with an item around the same time yesterday and the message hasn't appeared in my inbox, either.