Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 252 253
Could I be on a pinglist? :D
Could I be on a pinglist? :D
@Silviya could I buy on of your sapphire lotus lantern accents for a nocturne F?
@Silviya could I buy on of your sapphire lotus lantern accents for a nocturne F?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Silviya
Hey there, I have a question. I saw this accent on the database and it said you made it, but I can't find it here. Is it a custom one? It's so lovely, so I'd really like to buy one if it's available at all.
@Silviya
Hey there, I have a question. I saw this accent on the database and it said you made it, but I can't find it here. Is it a custom one? It's so lovely, so I'd really like to buy one if it's available at all.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
[quote name="Sheba" date="2015-03-07 13:11:12"]@Silviya Hey there, I have a question. I saw [url=http://items.kanojo.de/?item=9242]this accent[/url] on the database and it said you made it, but I can't find it here. Is it a custom one? It's so lovely, so I'd really like to buy one if it's available at all.[/quote] I just saw those accents over there too; they're so pretty! :o
Sheba wrote on 2015-03-07 13:11:12:
@Silviya

I just saw those accents over there too; they're so pretty! :o
CQy7TyL.png
@Silviya

Could I snag a copy of Shadow's Queen please? :)
@Silviya

Could I snag a copy of Shadow's Queen please? :)
@Silviya - Would you be able to hold a copy of Shadow's Queen for me? I should be able to collect it in 2-3 days, just need to gather some more funds!
@Silviya - Would you be able to hold a copy of Shadow's Queen for me? I should be able to collect it in 2-3 days, just need to gather some more funds!
YJZjRyy.png................
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
...............1quKKvy.png
@silviya

Hello do you have a copy of mountain lights m left? ^^
@silviya

Hello do you have a copy of mountain lights m left? ^^
24l1v5x.gif____33lfj94.gif____24l1v5x.gif
@cheynei Ahh, they're both so lovely!

@TheGreenAlot Yep!

@EvilNeutral I've added you to the pinglist for when I reprint it :)

@Frid Added!

@tuvixneevok Yep! I have one left in stock, so just send payment whenever you can and I'll send it to you :)

@Sheba @Dragondrop I plan to release that accent, yes! I'll officially release it in the post right after this one. I just hadn't released it yet because I didn't want to release it the day after releasing Shadow's Queen, haha.

@ineffabird Yep! I've put you down for a slot :)

@PandragonsBox I've reserved a slot for you!

@Geisha I have a couple of copies left, yes!
@cheynei Ahh, they're both so lovely!

@TheGreenAlot Yep!

@EvilNeutral I've added you to the pinglist for when I reprint it :)

@Frid Added!

@tuvixneevok Yep! I have one left in stock, so just send payment whenever you can and I'll send it to you :)

@Sheba @Dragondrop I plan to release that accent, yes! I'll officially release it in the post right after this one. I just hadn't released it yet because I didn't want to release it the day after releasing Shadow's Queen, haha.

@ineffabird Yep! I've put you down for a slot :)

@PandragonsBox I've reserved a slot for you!

@Geisha I have a couple of copies left, yes!
@Maye @Clocks @Rush @triska @Naakhum @Niharike @Herudito @Sonikki @TheBroodmother @Soupy @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Baekhyun @Ikunoche @Kalahira @Rubellite @Sylvandyr @Heeroku @Riko @Diplocaulus @Luunai @Takora @Amphiptere @hologramblue @Electric @Kiena @Shisno @OwlFeather @Triforce @Primula @Katherine @snairmair @Vergil @Geisha @Kardi @nika @Koneko @Setnus @Purrlpink @Astraya @snowpea @Alcedin @Nymphalidae @sigh @folikon @Gareki @DarkDust @missmeeya @Zyll @butcherbaby @Solarin @Lucatri @MillieBee @Tezzeret @Kelenthe @straekitty @Ikelu @Cashewdee @Severance @Eienaru @Laevateinn @LetmebeLost @dorsia @AnKa @Ruurin @Princoxx @steamworkBlue @BritishSarcasm @refrayn @Aeonox @Noelblue @Fancy @Braixen @Winterdream @Kiaeon @Kampfkatze @Harribel @spookysage @Anserine @Ameku @kozakura @Emma @Kuroida @Sqoozh @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @iamsammybear @Asmea @Chichimi @CartelSaide @Egg @Xanarcah @Leafia @skyarising @Steel @liantal @ResiRose @Issane @Ashallysa @Stormsinger @HaleyLiz @Astale @Brightwinged @tigercule @rornfanf @Morjean @Galaxtic @Urisk @Artemis @beckyh2112 @SierraAshura @fatherpunk @Frid @burningdarkfire @PandragonsBox @Sheba And from [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?pli=1#gid=0]G.A.S.P[/url]. Apologies if anyone got double pinged! @Interlinea @cliones @Monarque @theplastics @yin @Hiddenmica @Malis @Asmo @FraidyCat @gootarts @reitgerte @Hailey @Nabesima @haikwoshevo @Founder @hopelesswillwin @SirLeafheart @spilledink @Argonaut @Cerelin @Decay @noakei @Yaldabaoth @marymouse @Godspeed @Kaesa @World @Kaitii @Rails @Leonaa @Rucks New accents! I have the first batches of both in stock. [center][b]Dawn Dancer[/b][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/dad_zpszbqcak2i.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=9241][/center] [center][b]Dusk Dancer[/b][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/dud_zpsjq0xy9ji.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=9242][/center]
@Maye @Clocks @Rush @triska @Naakhum @Niharike @Herudito @Sonikki @TheBroodmother @Soupy @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Baekhyun @Ikunoche @Kalahira @Rubellite @Sylvandyr @Heeroku @Riko @Diplocaulus @Luunai @Takora @Amphiptere @hologramblue @Electric @Kiena @Shisno @OwlFeather @Triforce @Primula @Katherine @snairmair @Vergil @Geisha @Kardi @nika @Koneko @Setnus @Purrlpink @Astraya @snowpea @Alcedin @Nymphalidae @sigh @folikon @Gareki @DarkDust @missmeeya @Zyll @butcherbaby @Solarin @Lucatri @MillieBee @Tezzeret @Kelenthe @straekitty @Ikelu @Cashewdee @Severance @Eienaru @Laevateinn @LetmebeLost @dorsia @AnKa @Ruurin @Princoxx @steamworkBlue @BritishSarcasm @refrayn @Aeonox @Noelblue @Fancy @Braixen @Winterdream @Kiaeon @Kampfkatze @Harribel @spookysage @Anserine @Ameku @kozakura @Emma @Kuroida @Sqoozh @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @iamsammybear @Asmea @Chichimi @CartelSaide @Egg @Xanarcah @Leafia @skyarising @Steel @liantal @ResiRose @Issane @Ashallysa @Stormsinger @HaleyLiz @Astale @Brightwinged @tigercule @rornfanf @Morjean @Galaxtic @Urisk @Artemis @beckyh2112 @SierraAshura @fatherpunk @Frid @burningdarkfire @PandragonsBox @Sheba

And from G.A.S.P. Apologies if anyone got double pinged! @Interlinea @cliones @Monarque @theplastics @yin @Hiddenmica @Malis @Asmo @FraidyCat @gootarts @reitgerte @Hailey @Nabesima @haikwoshevo @Founder @hopelesswillwin @SirLeafheart @spilledink @Argonaut @Cerelin @Decay @noakei @Yaldabaoth @marymouse @Godspeed @Kaesa @World @Kaitii @Rails @Leonaa @Rucks

New accents! I have the first batches of both in stock.

Dawn Dancer
dad_zpszbqcak2i.png

Dusk Dancer
dud_zpsjq0xy9ji.png
@Silviya Motherf...

Can I get a copy of both? I'll send gems over? C:
@Silviya Motherf...

Can I get a copy of both? I'll send gems over? C:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr