Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☆ The Wandering Song - Basics & Rares
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Eluii Ah! You offer imp/wc possible maize/maize! Can you put me down for that one as well please? xD I'll wait behind the other maize searchers as well
@Eluii Ah! You offer imp/wc possible maize/maize! Can you put me down for that one as well please? xD I'll wait behind the other maize searchers as well
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@hitsugaya I do, and I certainly can! I'm assuming you'd like to be put down for both imp x wc pairs? :]
@hitsugaya I do, and I certainly can! I'm assuming you'd like to be put down for both imp x wc pairs? :]
@eluii Yes please ^^
@eluii Yes please ^^
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@hitsugaya Added you! :]
@hitsugaya Added you! :]
Two new imperial pairs added! They're still not quite finished yet, but I'm really excited about their ranges and wanted to go ahead and put them up.

Halcyon, aside from a rename scroll, needs to be changed into a wildclaw, and given shimmer and gembond. Shou is more complete, and only needs iridescent.

I put together a finished image for Shou and Jinri, but Halcyon and Lorelei will get an updated image once Halcyon has all his changes.
Two new imperial pairs added! They're still not quite finished yet, but I'm really excited about their ranges and wanted to go ahead and put them up.

Halcyon, aside from a rename scroll, needs to be changed into a wildclaw, and given shimmer and gembond. Shou is more complete, and only needs iridescent.

I put together a finished image for Shou and Jinri, but Halcyon and Lorelei will get an updated image once Halcyon has all his changes.
Not here to buy, but just to bump. My friend and I really love the way you've formatted this thread, and your style has inspired us in organizing our own hatchery thread, so it's the least I felt I could do.
Not here to buy, but just to bump. My friend and I really love the way you've formatted this thread, and your style has inspired us in organizing our own hatchery thread, so it's the least I felt I could do.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
@Malathyne Oh, thank you very much! I put a lot of effort into trying to make it look nice, so ahh, I'm really happy to hear that! Thank you for stopping by, and good luck with your hatchery thread! :]
@Malathyne Oh, thank you very much! I put a lot of effort into trying to make it look nice, so ahh, I'm really happy to hear that! Thank you for stopping by, and good luck with your hatchery thread! :]
Finished up Halcyon, and updated the image! He and Lorelei breed in twelve days, and Gabriel and Larkspur in seven :]
Finished up Halcyon, and updated the image! He and Lorelei breed in twelve days, and Gabriel and Larkspur in seven :]
Same as what @Malathyne said - myself and her were looking at hatcheries trying to figure out, as newbies, how in the heck this worked, and we saw yours and said, "now THAT is a well put-together hatchery thread, this person deserves a bump!"

And so here I am, also offering a bump. Though someday, when I am rich and famous, I will probably be here again, because I adore your Imperials and all those colors, goodness me.
Same as what @Malathyne said - myself and her were looking at hatcheries trying to figure out, as newbies, how in the heck this worked, and we saw yours and said, "now THAT is a well put-together hatchery thread, this person deserves a bump!"

And so here I am, also offering a bump. Though someday, when I am rich and famous, I will probably be here again, because I adore your Imperials and all those colors, goodness me.
wsln8Sy.png
@Lhuna Haha, oh gosh, I'm so flattered! If one of you would like to link me to your hatchery thread, I'd love to take a look and give you both a bump as well
@Lhuna Haha, oh gosh, I'm so flattered! If one of you would like to link me to your hatchery thread, I'd love to take a look and give you both a bump as well
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18