Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☆ The Wandering Song - Basics & Rares
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
We haven't set it up yet (we're waiting until we have more genes and such to offer aside from simple basic colors), but we'd be glad to do so when it's all set up! ;u;

Really, we figured it was the least we could do.
We haven't set it up yet (we're waiting until we have more genes and such to offer aside from simple basic colors), but we'd be glad to do so when it's all set up! ;u;

Really, we figured it was the least we could do.
wsln8Sy.png
@Lhuna Good luck setting it up, then! I'll look forward to seeing it! :]

And oh, I just realized half of my previous post disappeared when it posted -- it seems like there's a glitch lately where anything written after a lesser-than heart sign disappears, the heart included.

Basically, I'd also said thank you for the compliment on my imperials (I'm also very excited for their color ranges!), and that if in the future you want to be on a ping list for them, feel free to stop by and let me know! :]
@Lhuna Good luck setting it up, then! I'll look forward to seeing it! :]

And oh, I just realized half of my previous post disappeared when it posted -- it seems like there's a glitch lately where anything written after a lesser-than heart sign disappears, the heart included.

Basically, I'd also said thank you for the compliment on my imperials (I'm also very excited for their color ranges!), and that if in the future you want to be on a ping list for them, feel free to stop by and let me know! :]
@cavallone I just hatched a lovely white/aqua/gold male fae! I'm looking for 25k for him if you're interested :] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=376747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3768/376747_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Valyria I unfortunately did not get a maize/seafoam male out of my maize primary pair's clutch, but I am pinging you to let you know that I will no longer be breeding this pair together. If you haven't already found your boy, I hope you will be able to soon! :]
@cavallone
I just hatched a lovely white/aqua/gold male fae! I'm looking for 25k for him if you're interested :]

@Valyria
I unfortunately did not get a maize/seafoam male out of my maize primary pair's clutch, but I am pinging you to let you know that I will no longer be breeding this pair together. If you haven't already found your boy, I hope you will be able to soon! :]
@cavallone Pinging you again about the white/aqua boy in case you didn't receive the first one! If you'd like to pass on him, please let me know so I can let the others know if he's available or not :] @Saira @fruit I also have this maize/violet/ivory boy if either of you are interested! I'd like 20k for him :] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=376749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3768/376749_350.png[/img] [/url]
@cavallone
Pinging you again about the white/aqua boy in case you didn't receive the first one! If you'd like to pass on him, please let me know so I can let the others know if he's available or not :]

@Saira @fruit
I also have this maize/violet/ivory boy if either of you are interested! I'd like 20k for him :]

376749_350.png
@Eluii

Ah, no, I didn't get your earlier ping! Omg he's so gorgeous, but why is he a boy? ;;;;; I'm going to have to pass on him, sadly. If he'd been a girl I'd have snapped him right up for my white/jade boy. Thanks for pinging me though, I really appreciate it ♥
@Eluii

Ah, no, I didn't get your earlier ping! Omg he's so gorgeous, but why is he a boy? ;;;;; I'm going to have to pass on him, sadly. If he'd been a girl I'd have snapped him right up for my white/jade boy. Thanks for pinging me though, I really appreciate it ♥
9k1qwzk.png
@cavallone Haha, funnily enough, both of the clutches I hatched this morning were all boys! But all right, that's fine! Hopefully I will have a girl for you to consider next time! :]
@cavallone Haha, funnily enough, both of the clutches I hatched this morning were all boys! But all right, that's fine! Hopefully I will have a girl for you to consider next time! :]
@Eluii
I was lead here by your offer in my thread whoops

I have an interest in Hector x Alina and Shou x Jinri. However, for Hector x Alina, can I make a priority request, or is that all filled up already?
@Eluii
I was lead here by your offer in my thread whoops

I have an interest in Hector x Alina and Shou x Jinri. However, for Hector x Alina, can I make a priority request, or is that all filled up already?
1hQ6LIX.png

Open to RPs
@Renegade Haha, that only means my signature is fulfilling its intended purpose!

I can put you down for both those pairs' lists, but I'm afraid I am currently not taking priority requests for my imperial pairs. Priority offers are marked by an asterisk (*); any other notes besides names are simply people's preferences, so that I know to only ping them if I get a hatchling of those colors :]
@Renegade Haha, that only means my signature is fulfilling its intended purpose!

I can put you down for both those pairs' lists, but I'm afraid I am currently not taking priority requests for my imperial pairs. Priority offers are marked by an asterisk (*); any other notes besides names are simply people's preferences, so that I know to only ping them if I get a hatchling of those colors :]
@Eluii
Oh, I see! Thank you for putting me down for the pairs then. I look forward to seeing the hatchlings.
@Eluii
Oh, I see! Thank you for putting me down for the pairs then. I look forward to seeing the hatchlings.
1hQ6LIX.png

Open to RPs
@Renegade You're very welcome! :]
@Renegade You're very welcome! :]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18