Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kanamine's - closed for now (2/10)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 188
@cheynei WOW!! I didn't anticipate how well it works with the aquamarine items. Your imperial is absolutely perfect!
@cheynei WOW!! I didn't anticipate how well it works with the aquamarine items. Your imperial is absolutely perfect!
@kanamine thank you, it's all thanks to you :D She's one of my favorite Imps and I've never been able to find the perfect accent for her until now ;A; But I was going through the AH and previewed it and HAD TO HAVE IT.

It really does match well with the aquamarine flourish jewelry :O
@kanamine thank you, it's all thanks to you :D She's one of my favorite Imps and I've never been able to find the perfect accent for her until now ;A; But I was going through the AH and previewed it and HAD TO HAVE IT.

It really does match well with the aquamarine flourish jewelry :O
OCapJAm.jpg
@cliones
@encryptic
@Lanxue

Hey guys! I still have you on the list for the accents for preorders, let me know if you're still interest or if you already grabbed a copy from the Auction house. c: Otherwise, I'll hold a copy for you until you're able to pay.
@cliones
@encryptic
@Lanxue

Hey guys! I still have you on the list for the accents for preorders, let me know if you're still interest or if you already grabbed a copy from the Auction house. c: Otherwise, I'll hold a copy for you until you're able to pay.
@kanamine
I'd love a slot for Pearl Adornments in treasure.
@kanamine
I'd love a slot for Pearl Adornments in treasure.
@kozakura If you want it right now I have it in stock and can send in PM for treasure. c:
@kozakura If you want it right now I have it in stock and can send in PM for treasure. c:
I bought it in the AH
I bought it in the AH
Puff Puff
@Lanxue Cool, thanks!
@Lanxue Cool, thanks!
@kanamine
Could you throw me on the list for Pearly Tide Male? It's so perfect :o
@kanamine
Could you throw me on the list for Pearly Tide Male? It's so perfect :o
@Modify Added to list!
@Modify Added to list!
@kanamine