Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke - Pride and endurance
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@wulfilalice

Haha, yes. That is exactly how I imagine him. He prefers games xD

Thanks for pinging argo. But I pinged her already, so I guessed she would not be interested ;)
And I will enter you right away.
@wulfilalice

Haha, yes. That is exactly how I imagine him. He prefers games xD

Thanks for pinging argo. But I pinged her already, so I guessed she would not be interested ;)
And I will enter you right away.
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Limikkin
oh I see. didn't know that. ok, I pinged her anyway in my previous post. maybe she'll be more interested this time XD
@Limikkin
oh I see. didn't know that. ok, I pinged her anyway in my previous post. maybe she'll be more interested this time XD
Yeah for both dragons on the battle field!!!
Yeah for both dragons on the battle field!!!
@Limikkin
I'd love to be entered into this raffle and any that are still open. I love the idea of sending unused trinkets out to other clans. Those must be overworked familiars!
@Limikkin
I'd love to be entered into this raffle and any that are still open. I love the idea of sending unused trinkets out to other clans. Those must be overworked familiars!
@Survivors
I put you into the raffle. Glad you like the idea^^
@Survivors
I put you into the raffle. Glad you like the idea^^
[b]Jusssst help ussssss[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6035196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/60352/6035196.png[/img] [/url] „Come on, Byfrost. We are very close! I have seen dragons land close to those cliffs.“ Eisenzahn looks at his smaller companion. „We need to get there before sundown. I cannot stay awake another night. I cannot protect you like that!“ Byfrost, a shimmering Skydancer dressed in a long cape, sighs and carefully opens his wings. „Give me another minute, dear. I am not used to so much flying.“ He sorts his feathers while watching the large Guardian walk circles around him. „Okay, dear. Let's go before you tramble circles into the ground.“ They flap their wings and set off to the cliff. The sun is already setting when they finally land and they are greeted by a rather unique picture. At the bottom of the cliff is a cave and in front of it are two dragons and many other creatures. A large Guardian, only slightly smaller than Eisenzahn, paints himself like a Warcat Protector. The paint cannot hide his scars though. Close to him are many chess figurines and a Roundhorn Melprin tries to snaffle them, but is always being scared off by a fierce looking bear. A small Fae is laying on the ground, counting treasure. The whole scene is painted in the orange colors of the disappearing sun. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9899694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98997/9899694_350.png[/img] [/url] „Ahem“, Byfrost tries to catch their attention. But the only one who seems interested in the newcomers is a Serthis Alchemist and he mainly stares at Eisenzahn. Byfrost turns to him. „Excuse us, I am Byfrost and my companion is called Eisenzahn. We would like to stay for a few days.“ It takes some time before the Serthis answers. „Dissss might be possssible. Letssss assssk.“ He stares at the small Fae and shouts „RHE!“ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6035196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60352/6035196_350.png[/img] [/url] The Fae lifts his head and the moment he sees the Guardian he jumps into the air and flutters over to them. The dragon whose name seems to be Rhe whispers some words that include „Guardian“ and „Warrior“, but Eisenzahn is not completely sure if he can follow. The Serthis nods: „Rhe saysssss it issss alright. You can sssstay assss long asss you want. Jusssst help ussssss. I am Ssssszar, by the way.“ Byfrost and Eisenzahn join the small Clan that night. The only thing that does not feel completely right to Eisenzahn is Szar who does not leave his side again. [quote]Whoa, the lair is sure getting crowded. Rhe thinks it is time to send some more familiars away. Where are they all coming from anyway? A [item=Storm Seeker], a [item=Zeeba] and a [item=Parasitic Fungus] might be coming your way. [s]The raffle will be open until my next post, except it not having 5 participants. Then it will be the post after my next one. Just tell me if you want to enter. Also, you do not need to be on the Pinglist to enter, anyone can enter. [/s] Participants: [b]Survivors[/b] [/quote] @wulfilalice @Survivors @ike9899 @NocturneAlley [i] Special thanks to @Lykos for the two dragons and many items. Also thanks to @Weasel and @RewindDream for the skin.[/i]
Jusssst help ussssss

6035196.png

„Come on, Byfrost. We are very close! I have seen dragons land close to those cliffs.“ Eisenzahn looks at his smaller companion. „We need to get there before sundown. I cannot stay awake another night. I cannot protect you like that!“

Byfrost, a shimmering Skydancer dressed in a long cape, sighs and carefully opens his wings. „Give me another minute, dear. I am not used to so much flying.“ He sorts his feathers while watching the large Guardian walk circles around him. „Okay, dear. Let's go before you tramble circles into the ground.“ They flap their wings and set off to the cliff.

The sun is already setting when they finally land and they are greeted by a rather unique picture. At the bottom of the cliff is a cave and in front of it are two dragons and many other creatures. A large Guardian, only slightly smaller than Eisenzahn, paints himself like a Warcat Protector. The paint cannot hide his scars though. Close to him are many chess figurines and a Roundhorn Melprin tries to snaffle them, but is always being scared off by a fierce looking bear. A small Fae is laying on the ground, counting treasure. The whole scene is painted in the orange colors of the disappearing sun.

9899694_350.png

„Ahem“, Byfrost tries to catch their attention. But the only one who seems interested in the newcomers is a Serthis Alchemist and he mainly stares at Eisenzahn. Byfrost turns to him. „Excuse us, I am Byfrost and my companion is called Eisenzahn. We would like to stay for a few days.“ It takes some time before the Serthis answers. „Dissss might be possssible. Letssss assssk.“ He stares at the small Fae and shouts „RHE!“

6035196_350.png

The Fae lifts his head and the moment he sees the Guardian he jumps into the air and flutters over to them. The dragon whose name seems to be Rhe whispers some words that include „Guardian“ and „Warrior“, but Eisenzahn is not completely sure if he can follow. The Serthis nods: „Rhe saysssss it issss alright. You can sssstay assss long asss you want. Jusssst help ussssss. I am Ssssszar, by the way.“

Byfrost and Eisenzahn join the small Clan that night. The only thing that does not feel completely right to Eisenzahn is Szar who does not leave his side again.
Quote:
Whoa, the lair is sure getting crowded. Rhe thinks it is time to send some more familiars away. Where are they all coming from anyway?

A Storm Seeker , a Zeeba and a Parasitic Fungus might be coming your way.

The raffle will be open until my next post, except it not having 5 participants. Then it will be the post after my next one.
Just tell me if you want to enter. Also, you do not need to be on the Pinglist to enter, anyone can enter.

Participants:
Survivors

@wulfilalice @Survivors @ike9899 @NocturneAlley

Special thanks to @Lykos for the two dragons and many items. Also thanks to @Weasel and @RewindDream for the skin.
@Limikkin

This looks rather interesting. I see this is why you were asking me about them, now. ^^
@Limikkin

This looks rather interesting. I see this is why you were asking me about them, now. ^^
Yay!! More Clanmates!?
Yay!! More Clanmates!?
@Limikkin
I love the way you're introducing new characters! Please add me to the raffle.
@Limikkin
I love the way you're introducing new characters! Please add me to the raffle.
@Limikkin
Hi dear! Thanks for thinking of me! Just letting you know that I am reading everything slowly and I am trying to figure it out!XD
@Limikkin
Hi dear! Thanks for thinking of me! Just letting you know that I am reading everything slowly and I am trying to figure it out!XD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16