Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific Obsidian/Obsidian Cryface
I'm looking specifically for a male dragon. There are dragons on the site that meet the exact description I want, but none of them are on the AH (except a nocturne that I'd feel terrible about changing the breed for). I figured I'd try here just in case.
  • Breed: spirals are ideal, but since they're a treasure breed I don't mind others since I can fix them up myself if I end up wanting to
  • Colours: obsidian/obsidian, with white, maize, or maybe ice for the tert
  • Genes: crystal/facet; this is another I don't mind doing a treasure gene myself, but gembond or spines are ideal
  • Flight: not picky, but earth, shadow, or fire would be great if you have them

I can pay in treasure or gems, though treasure is definitely preferable. I can also pay in part or in full with some items for Swipp, so if you have anything you're looking for there let me know.

If you have anyone that might work, post 'em up!
I'm looking specifically for a male dragon. There are dragons on the site that meet the exact description I want, but none of them are on the AH (except a nocturne that I'd feel terrible about changing the breed for). I figured I'd try here just in case.
  • Breed: spirals are ideal, but since they're a treasure breed I don't mind others since I can fix them up myself if I end up wanting to
  • Colours: obsidian/obsidian, with white, maize, or maybe ice for the tert
  • Genes: crystal/facet; this is another I don't mind doing a treasure gene myself, but gembond or spines are ideal
  • Flight: not picky, but earth, shadow, or fire would be great if you have them

I can pay in treasure or gems, though treasure is definitely preferable. I can also pay in part or in full with some items for Swipp, so if you have anything you're looking for there let me know.

If you have anyone that might work, post 'em up!
@spocktacles
Dang, I just sold my last RB boy.
I have a RB breeding pair that can have the exact combo you want - except for not being spirals, obviously.
They are RTB again in 3 days, so I could ping you, if you're interested?
But probably you'll already have a perfect match when they hatch anyway :')
@spocktacles
Dang, I just sold my last RB boy.
I have a RB breeding pair that can have the exact combo you want - except for not being spirals, obviously.
They are RTB again in 3 days, so I could ping you, if you're interested?
But probably you'll already have a perfect match when they hatch anyway :')
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar
That would be fantastic, thank you so much!
@Ysdaar
That would be fantastic, thank you so much!
@spocktacles
Alright, I added you!
They have a range from white to obsidian as tertiary though, so the chance might not be too good, sadly.
Should I put them into a fire nest? I have light, so that's probably not the most interesting for a spiral.
@spocktacles
Alright, I added you!
They have a range from white to obsidian as tertiary though, so the chance might not be too good, sadly.
Should I put them into a fire nest? I have light, so that's probably not the most interesting for a spiral.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar
I'm totally happy to take my chances, honestly, since it is still 2/9.
A fire nest would be awesome, if you're willing!
@Ysdaar
I'm totally happy to take my chances, honestly, since it is still 2/9.
A fire nest would be awesome, if you're willing!
@spocktacles
Okay, I'll try to get a fire nest for them then! X)
@spocktacles
Okay, I'll try to get a fire nest for them then! X)
@Ysdaar
Awesome, thank you so much!
@Ysdaar
Awesome, thank you so much!