Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | YCH Fae YinYang CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
YCH - Your Character Here - Fae YinYang RULES: [b]- YCH is 25Gems or 10’000Treasure [/b] - I’ll start your YCH commish when I received the payment. - This YCH is for Fae Dragons only! (meaning I won't change the lineart for another breed) - Fill out the following app with the accurate links: [b]Top Fae: Bottom Fae:[/b] - You may choose mates, siblings or just friends (even from a different lair). - Both Feas may be any gender. (in the original drawing the top is male and the bottom female but since Fae Dragons looks very similar you may decide the spots yourself. So male-female, male-male or female-female I don’t care. XD) - I’ll only draw adult dragons/Ref needs to be of adult dragons. - Background will be transparent. - The pic will be fully colored but not very detailed. - I will not draw accessories/apparel! (Scars are fair game thought!) - I prefer no Skins or Accents but am willing to consider them if they’re simple enough. -Finished Artwork will be uploaded on DeviantArt - I’ll reserve the right to decline the commission for any reason what so ever! (if I don’t have the time to draw you’ll naturally get a refund of your payment) - One rude or winy comment and you’re out! - Please don't rush me. I make the best drawings when in the mood to draw and not under pressure. [b]- Lineart is NOT free to use! It belongs and may only be used by me! Bases © @AtroxReaper[/b] (AtroxReaperJunior on DeviantArt) [b] - Slots: At the moment this YCH is CLOSED![/b] I hope everything is clear.^^ It not feel free to ask. Yours truly Atrox Examples: [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/062/2/4/junip_and_poly_by_atroxreaperjunior-d8kanzc.png[/img] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/db3d/f/2015/063/3/4/christopher_and_snow_by_atroxreaperjunior-d8keppc.png[/img]
YCH - Your Character Here - Fae YinYang

RULES:

- YCH is 25Gems or 10’000Treasure
- I’ll start your YCH commish when I received the payment.
- This YCH is for Fae Dragons only! (meaning I won't change the lineart for another breed)

- Fill out the following app with the accurate links:
Top Fae:
Bottom Fae:

- You may choose mates, siblings or just friends (even from a different lair).
- Both Feas may be any gender. (in the original drawing the top is male and the bottom female but since Fae Dragons looks very similar you may decide the spots yourself. So male-female, male-male or female-female I don’t care. XD)
- I’ll only draw adult dragons/Ref needs to be of adult dragons.

- Background will be transparent.
- The pic will be fully colored but not very detailed.
- I will not draw accessories/apparel! (Scars are fair game thought!)
- I prefer no Skins or Accents but am willing to consider them if they’re simple enough.
-Finished Artwork will be uploaded on DeviantArt

- I’ll reserve the right to decline the commission for any reason what so ever! (if I don’t have the time to draw you’ll naturally get a refund of your payment)
- One rude or winy comment and you’re out!
- Please don't rush me. I make the best drawings when in the mood to draw and not under pressure.
- Lineart is NOT free to use! It belongs and may only be used by me!
Bases © @AtroxReaper
(AtroxReaperJunior on DeviantArt)

- Slots:
At the moment this YCH is CLOSED!

I hope everything is clear.^^ It not feel free to ask.

Yours truly
Atrox

Examples: junip_and_poly_by_atroxreaperjunior-d8kanzc.png christopher_and_snow_by_atroxreaperjunior-d8keppc.png
fr_lead2_by_atroxreaperkaltbach-dbyjwsy.png
@AtroxReaper
I would love to get one of these for my friend's progen couple! :3
Top Fea: Thorn
Bottom Fea: Skjalla
I'll send you the 10kt right now :3
@AtroxReaper
I would love to get one of these for my friend's progen couple! :3
Top Fea: Thorn
Bottom Fea: Skjalla
I'll send you the 10kt right now :3
@HotChocolate
Thank you for the treasure and the order! I'll start working on it as soon as I can.^^
@HotChocolate
Thank you for the treasure and the order! I'll start working on it as soon as I can.^^
@AtroxReaper
sounds good!
@AtroxReaper
sounds good!
@AtroxReaper Hai ! :) You said you might consider skins, so I wanted to ask if these two would be drawable? :3 top: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8283868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82839/8283868_350.png[/img] [/url] bottom: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7461257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74613/7461257_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AtroxReaper

Hai ! :) You said you might consider skins, so I wanted to ask if these two would be drawable? :3

top:

8283868_350.png

bottom:

7461257_350.png
2T7Jk2l.png
@AtroxReaper
I'd love to order two pairings please! :D I'd love it if you could all of the accents/accessories if possible - I could pay more? :O

#1 Pair
Top Fae: Aurum
Bottom Fae: Ember

#2 Pair
Top Fae: Divinity
Bottom Fae: June
@AtroxReaper
I'd love to order two pairings please! :D I'd love it if you could all of the accents/accessories if possible - I could pay more? :O

#1 Pair
Top Fae: Aurum
Bottom Fae: Ember

#2 Pair
Top Fae: Divinity
Bottom Fae: June
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@moomargh

The design at the heads look possible to draw. I'll give it a try.^^
Then send payment please and I'll start as soon as I can.
@moomargh

The design at the heads look possible to draw. I'll give it a try.^^
Then send payment please and I'll start as soon as I can.
@Cila

The Accent of Ember may be tricky especially on the forehead where Circuit markings and the fairy light kind of mash up. Would you mind if I'd only draw the circuit on the forehead if both wouldn't fit?

I wrote that I will not draw accessories but scars are fair game (forgot to add that rule, sorry) So Divinity and his scars are good to go. XD

If everything is alright with you please send the payment and I'll start on the orders as soon as I can.
@Cila

The Accent of Ember may be tricky especially on the forehead where Circuit markings and the fairy light kind of mash up. Would you mind if I'd only draw the circuit on the forehead if both wouldn't fit?

I wrote that I will not draw accessories but scars are fair game (forgot to add that rule, sorry) So Divinity and his scars are good to go. XD

If everything is alright with you please send the payment and I'll start on the orders as soon as I can.
@AtroxReaper
Ahhh it was worth the try. x3 For Ember, if it comes down to it, could you just add some small sparkles to substitute as the fairy light and still add the circuit markings?

Yep, sounds good! :D
@AtroxReaper
Ahhh it was worth the try. x3 For Ember, if it comes down to it, could you just add some small sparkles to substitute as the fairy light and still add the circuit markings?

Yep, sounds good! :D
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Cila

Like said I'll try to add both as best possible. Small sparkles shouldn't be a problem thought.^^
@Cila

Like said I'll try to add both as best possible. Small sparkles shouldn't be a problem thought.^^
1 2 3 4 5