Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | < The Dread Hatchery >
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@EnchantedEcho

Nicodemus x Saranya hatched two little ones today. If you are interested in either, let me know. Petopian discounts will apply. :)
@EnchantedEcho

Nicodemus x Saranya hatched two little ones today. If you are interested in either, let me know. Petopian discounts will apply. :)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas

Oh god the Obs one is GORGEOUS. But I don't have that kind of treasure right now I'm afraid so I'll have to pass. D: But keep me on the ping list please!
@Faileas

Oh god the Obs one is GORGEOUS. But I don't have that kind of treasure right now I'm afraid so I'll have to pass. D: But keep me on the ping list please!
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho

Thanks and will do! :D
@EnchantedEcho

Thanks and will do! :D
@Faileas

Oh forgot to mention! Could I be added to the 'Ascending Darkness' ping list as well please? I might pick some more pairs but I'm in a rush atm. x'D Thanks!
@Faileas

Oh forgot to mention! Could I be added to the 'Ascending Darkness' ping list as well please? I might pick some more pairs but I'm in a rush atm. x'D Thanks!
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho

Certainly! I'll add you now! ♥︎
@EnchantedEcho

Certainly! I'll add you now! ♥︎
Hello! I just bought that female hatchling off of AH. She's beautiful!

May I be put on the pinglist for Nythaniel/Naali and Idris/Ember hatchlings? I might be looking into getting a male.

Thank you so much!
Hello! I just bought that female hatchling off of AH. She's beautiful!

May I be put on the pinglist for Nythaniel/Naali and Idris/Ember hatchlings? I might be looking into getting a male.

Thank you so much!
@yviebot

Thank you so much for giving the darling girl a great home! I will add you to the other ping lists for a male! :D
@yviebot

Thank you so much for giving the darling girl a great home! I will add you to the other ping lists for a male! :D
@Faileas

Woo I'm back again~

I'm just wondering if I could please be shifted from the Bright Filigree ping list to the Dark Treasure one instead? Their colour range is a bit more my thing and I wouldn't mind having an Imp either. :)
@Faileas

Woo I'm back again~

I'm just wondering if I could please be shifted from the Bright Filigree ping list to the Dark Treasure one instead? Their colour range is a bit more my thing and I wouldn't mind having an Imp either. :)
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho

Sure thing! :)
@EnchantedEcho

Sure thing! :)
Ping list for Nate & Naali and Ryhker x Delaney

@yviebot
@dracema
@nicholas - No blood/black/complimenting colors this time sadly. :( Though there was a crimson/coal/crimson girl. Pinging you just in case you are interested!
Ping list for Nate & Naali and Ryhker x Delaney

@yviebot
@dracema
@nicholas - No blood/black/complimenting colors this time sadly. :( Though there was a crimson/coal/crimson girl. Pinging you just in case you are interested!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10