Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Users who joined on Nov 17th?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
EVERYONE IS DOING SO WELL AND I JUST...

Uh.. I have a hatchery... that i spent all my treasure on, i have literally 4% lair space open, aaand the only place i can grind are the training fields *thumbs up* I do have some sweet dergs though ;w;

I do want to get my hatchery fairly popular, and get more involved in the art section of this game! Wacom tablet here i come!

No but seriously what is the secret to everyones success :0
EVERYONE IS DOING SO WELL AND I JUST...

Uh.. I have a hatchery... that i spent all my treasure on, i have literally 4% lair space open, aaand the only place i can grind are the training fields *thumbs up* I do have some sweet dergs though ;w;

I do want to get my hatchery fairly popular, and get more involved in the art section of this game! Wacom tablet here i come!

No but seriously what is the secret to everyones success :0
Halfway to getting my entire sprite set, on a payment plan for my light sprite, starting to get more involved in the community, slowly starting to get to the point where my daily income is an average 200k tr a day (goal is 400k a day) started dabbling with the idea of making accents and already tried taking some commissions, which went very well, also decided I'm getting the entire damn bestiary.

Scattered my random to colours I liked and got my progen a gene. Started buying some old holiday apparel in case I'll need liquidating for familiars in the future.

Let's see.. putting it in numbers..

9833526 million gold made.
208 familiars obtained
3 dragons trained to level 25
26 dragons permanently call my lair home
6/11 sprites
500+ dragons exalted

I'd say I'm doing good!
Halfway to getting my entire sprite set, on a payment plan for my light sprite, starting to get more involved in the community, slowly starting to get to the point where my daily income is an average 200k tr a day (goal is 400k a day) started dabbling with the idea of making accents and already tried taking some commissions, which went very well, also decided I'm getting the entire damn bestiary.

Scattered my random to colours I liked and got my progen a gene. Started buying some old holiday apparel in case I'll need liquidating for familiars in the future.

Let's see.. putting it in numbers..

9833526 million gold made.
208 familiars obtained
3 dragons trained to level 25
26 dragons permanently call my lair home
6/11 sprites
500+ dragons exalted

I'd say I'm doing good!
iK0jgh4.png
me here....just doing the plain old saving treasure to buy stuff thingie. nothing special
me here....just doing the plain old saving treasure to buy stuff thingie. nothing special
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I became addicted to this site XD I'm trying (and failing) to save money, Coli grinding like there's no tomorrow, and BREEDING ALL THE DRAGONS
I became addicted to this site XD I'm trying (and failing) to save money, Coli grinding like there's no tomorrow, and BREEDING ALL THE DRAGONS
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
I'm mostly breeding dragons for exalting or selling. Trying to make some treasure so I can buy genes for specific dragons. Having a coli team I also end up hoarding lots of random stuff and familiars. It's also rlly helpful for getting holiday currency and stuff.
I joined together with a friend who collects the bird skull apparel, so whenever I get some I send it to them :)

edit: Oh and I'm participating for the first time in a dom push! Exalting leveled dragons gave me quick some cash for a lair expansion, which I really needed UU
I'm mostly breeding dragons for exalting or selling. Trying to make some treasure so I can buy genes for specific dragons. Having a coli team I also end up hoarding lots of random stuff and familiars. It's also rlly helpful for getting holiday currency and stuff.
I joined together with a friend who collects the bird skull apparel, so whenever I get some I send it to them :)

edit: Oh and I'm participating for the first time in a dom push! Exalting leveled dragons gave me quick some cash for a lair expansion, which I really needed UU
Yep!
Seems like just yesterday! D:
Now I've fallen deep into the dergon cesspit.
Yep!
Seems like just yesterday! D:
Now I've fallen deep into the dergon cesspit.
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
Ah, not the 17th, but I joined one day after, on the 18th.

Doing swell!
Ah, not the 17th, but I joined one day after, on the 18th.

Doing swell!
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
Hello my people! I'm doing pretty swell! Not so far along on geneing my progens (cuz I don't coli-grind) but I'm doing well on my other gene projects! Working on familiars and lair expansions and such. It's slow going, I guess. Hatched a lot of babies! I've met a lot of cool people too, so that's a blast!
Hello my people! I'm doing pretty swell! Not so far along on geneing my progens (cuz I don't coli-grind) but I'm doing well on my other gene projects! Working on familiars and lair expansions and such. It's slow going, I guess. Hatched a lot of babies! I've met a lot of cool people too, so that's a blast!
y0r4chX.gif
*waves*
*waves*
PWJY.png
Hello....

Erm how am I doing? It took me forever to get the jist of what I wanted to do on the site. Especially since to me, almost every dragon is pretty. And I want them all. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Since then, I've gotten my lair to 3 pages, I've exalted over 100 dragons, I've gotten into dom pushes, I've leveled 3 dragons to 25, I've completely gened my created progen, I've started getting more tree dragons, I'm working towards my dream dragon, I've made 11 official friends, 46 familiars only, 30% achievements..... I don't know how to see the rest of my stats xD
Hello....

Erm how am I doing? It took me forever to get the jist of what I wanted to do on the site. Especially since to me, almost every dragon is pretty. And I want them all. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Since then, I've gotten my lair to 3 pages, I've exalted over 100 dragons, I've gotten into dom pushes, I've leveled 3 dragons to 25, I've completely gened my created progen, I've started getting more tree dragons, I'm working towards my dream dragon, I've made 11 official friends, 46 familiars only, 30% achievements..... I don't know how to see the rest of my stats xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7