Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 1 Pearl for 100k!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Draconia - I can add you to a ping lost when the parents breed again owo

@Draconia - I can add you to a ping lost when the parents breed again owo

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
Just put the pearl in the AH for 200k but I'll go for the postes price or even haggle if asked. This is an in forum discount only! Jaylynn will be putting the male pearl up for 100k in the AH for a quick buy ^^

Just put the pearl in the AH for 200k but I'll go for the postes price or even haggle if asked. This is an in forum discount only! Jaylynn will be putting the male pearl up for 100k in the AH for a quick buy ^^

DEForeverArcane.png

DEForeverArcane.png

DEForeverArcane.png
@DragnEnchantres I think I have something worked out with a friend for the 180K for the first pearl!
@DragnEnchantres I think I have something worked out with a friend for the 180K for the first pearl!
Awesome x3 I know how pretty her tert is with her color too, it was hard to try and sell her but I desperatly need my lair upgrade xD She got lucky with her colors ^^

Awesome x3 I know how pretty her tert is with her color too, it was hard to try and sell her but I desperatly need my lair upgrade xD She got lucky with her colors ^^

DEForeverArcane.png
Okay YES I have the 180K now. :D Sorry for the delay, site was being silly about mail and I had a lot of penny bottles to open. /faceinhands

Do you want to set up the trade or shall I?
Okay YES I have the 180K now. :D Sorry for the delay, site was being silly about mail and I had a lot of penny bottles to open. /faceinhands

Do you want to set up the trade or shall I?
You can start it and I'll take her out of the AH ^^ I'm glad you got her x3 I love seeing my dragons go to people who love them owo

You can start it and I'll take her out of the AH ^^ I'm glad you got her x3 I love seeing my dragons go to people who love them owo

DEForeverArcane.png
OH GOD I will she is my first rare bred and I absolutely adore her colors and genes. /SQUEE She make beautiful babies with my friend's spiral. :D :D :D

Trade Sent! :D
OH GOD I will she is my first rare bred and I absolutely adore her colors and genes. /SQUEE She make beautiful babies with my friend's spiral. :D :D :D

Trade Sent! :D
yay for first non starter! XD

yay for first non starter! XD

DEForeverArcane.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8