Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Aion Players?
1 2 3 4
I'm an Elyos Sorc but i'll prob make an asmo sometime soon
I'm an Elyos Sorc but i'll prob make an asmo sometime soon
@WolfSelkey

Chain skills are the absolute worst just because there are a few ways to set them up and making the cooldowns cooperate is just, ugh. Not to mention the runes. I remember having about ~40 skills at one point. It gets terribly confusing to figure out when you come back after a break.

From what I remember, I had an assassin, a chanter, a spirit master and a gladiator, which I levelled just for the spinning skill. I used to have a sorcerer which I never fully levelled because without stealth I kept dying all the time and at that point there was no one I could ask to level with me.

Ah, well, it was still fun. The intro of the mounts was best, though... Manta raysss :D
@WolfSelkey

Chain skills are the absolute worst just because there are a few ways to set them up and making the cooldowns cooperate is just, ugh. Not to mention the runes. I remember having about ~40 skills at one point. It gets terribly confusing to figure out when you come back after a break.

From what I remember, I had an assassin, a chanter, a spirit master and a gladiator, which I levelled just for the spinning skill. I used to have a sorcerer which I never fully levelled because without stealth I kept dying all the time and at that point there was no one I could ask to level with me.

Ah, well, it was still fun. The intro of the mounts was best, though... Manta raysss :D
UCwsx8y.gif
@wolfselkey

Omg, Thank you so much! I thought you had to have the discs. Seriously, thank you, thank you!
@wolfselkey

Omg, Thank you so much! I thought you had to have the discs. Seriously, thank you, thank you!
@WolfSelkey Ok.. What server do you use? I have Asmodian characters as-well so I'd be glad to play with you!
@WolfSelkey Ok.. What server do you use? I have Asmodian characters as-well so I'd be glad to play with you!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Cocowheats
Awesome, which class are you thinking of picking? :3c

@russmond
I can't even figure out how to set them up so I think I'll just go without them for now ^-^'
:0 I haven't gotten to mounts yet but Manta Rays sound really cool! :D

@Sylinyx
No problem! ^u^ I hope you have fun!

@Coolkid
I'm on Kahrun, usually on standard server but I could switch to fast track if that'd work better. :)
@Cocowheats
Awesome, which class are you thinking of picking? :3c

@russmond
I can't even figure out how to set them up so I think I'll just go without them for now ^-^'
:0 I haven't gotten to mounts yet but Manta Rays sound really cool! :D

@Sylinyx
No problem! ^u^ I hope you have fun!

@Coolkid
I'm on Kahrun, usually on standard server but I could switch to fast track if that'd work better. :)

Not a shared account, a system. We'll be signing off and using plural pronouns sometimes.
(infolink)

they/them (plural) | FR +2
FWdhtBF2.png
@WolfSelkey Cool, I'll hop on now! Want to meet in Pandemonium?
Edit: Oh blah I need to make a new character to do that, haha..
@WolfSelkey Cool, I'll hop on now! Want to meet in Pandemonium?
Edit: Oh blah I need to make a new character to do that, haha..
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid
Is that the place you get to after the Ascention quest line? Because if so I'm still working on it I'm afraid ^-^'
@Coolkid
Is that the place you get to after the Ascention quest line? Because if so I'm still working on it I'm afraid ^-^'

Not a shared account, a system. We'll be signing off and using plural pronouns sometimes.
(infolink)

FWdhtBF2.png
@WolfSelkey No problem, I'm gonna need to work on that questline to be on that server, anyways. What's the class you're using? Maybe I can coordinate mine to yours.
@WolfSelkey No problem, I'm gonna need to work on that questline to be on that server, anyways. What's the class you're using? Maybe I can coordinate mine to yours.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid
I'm a Muse. Just as a warning though I'm not really sure what role that'd mean I'd have in a team *is newbie* ;w;
@Coolkid
I'm a Muse. Just as a warning though I'm not really sure what role that'd mean I'd have in a team *is newbie* ;w;

(infolink)

FWdhtBF2.png
@WolfSelkey I'm not sure, too, but it sounds like a buff/debuff class.
Edit: I'm going to be Keather, just made the character.
@WolfSelkey I'm not sure, too, but it sounds like a buff/debuff class.
Edit: I'm going to be Keather, just made the character.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
1 2 3 4